Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SaimaYour feedback matters!
Suffering from fever from last 1.5 months 98.4 to 100 taken quinine along with PCM and strong antibiotics suffering from thyroid from last 5-7 years taking Thyronorm started from 50 -88-125 mg weight 90kg female due to fever shoulders are stiffed too much not able to move up and down too much weakness tests for TB chest x-ray ACE level all are within range or Negative latest TSH 11 decreased from 16 what should we do.
I have pain in stomach even if I have a light diet and even I cant have right pressure in morning. There is no problem of acidity. Please suggest what can I do to solve my problem.
Hi I am from Canada I believe in Indian medicine Due to lack of sunlight I think I am not getting sun light-vitamin D What should I do, eat to prevent the same problem Also want to know, which all vitamins will be low in cold weather.
How to get relief in sore throat. I always feel problem in my throat like heavy. And can't speak loudly and I am using betadine gargle.
I work in software company as Admin and IT head. My work involves sitting in front of computer for at least 4-5 hrs everyday. I walk 30 minutes everyday. I drink at least 3 litres water everyday. From last 2 years I started feel fatigue and dizzy everyday. I lost nearly 10 kgs during suffering from severe acid reflux. I did endoscopy and colonoscopy after a Gastroenterologist advice. I took Ganaton tablets for 3 months. Now I don't have acid reflux but dizziness is there. Sometimes I feel burning sensation inside my palms and inside foot. Some times I feel like prickling in left leg calve area. My health checkup shows. If I touch very cold water, nerves in my palm bulge twice size and protruding. I have severe constipation and more gas formation. Fasting sugar: 90 Post sugar: 102 BP: 120/70 Total Cholesterol: 170 Vitamin B12: 26 I suspect it is because of Vitamin B12 deficiency. Can you please suggest me any B12 supplement and other food habits to follow to rectify the problem.
I am suffering from constipation for freshness in the morning I have to use kayam churna every night. Some time my chest pain is very hard. While sleeping I feel so much pain in chest. I am suffering from gastric. What is the best way to get rid if my serious problem.
I am suffering from lack of sleep from many months, I not getting sleep in the nights and feeling uncomfortable in the mornings due to this pblm, What should I do?
After marriage I found that my wife has not been interested in sex at all & whenever I have a sex with her I found very guilt on my part. My wife usually sex with me like a burden & never ever initiate or Co operate in this matter. I don't know what to do. However I have 7 years of married life. Please suggest since it will effect on my mental & physical health.
Hi. My semen report shows very low sperm count. It is only 4. Tell me some natural food items to increase it.
Hi, I am 29. I have extremely low T (250 ng/dL). TSH levels 5.3 I have erectile dysfunction for more than a year and I my hair have grown so thin that I look almost bald. I was on Aquaviron TRT (25 mg/ml) once a week for 3 months but that hardly changed anything. What do I do?
He is having kidney stone and he is under homeopathy treatment but suddenly now he is having fever & head pain. Please help me why is he having pain he has 2 stone so which one should be removed by medicine and other is still there.
I do musterduration everyday four times but now I do it only a day in a week. I am worried about in. May Any problem can be happened in my married life in future. I have no control on myself. What should I do? you think that my sperm quality is very low .what I do?
What are the steps to follow to prevent the heart attack due to the above causes. I have serum cholesterol 232, how I will control it. SerumLDLc 156 direct homogeneous spectrometer.
I am having a sore throat now and facing the same issue every year at least 4 to 5 time. This is happening since last 10 years. Please provide any suggestions or treatment.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.