Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sai PrasadYour feedback matters!
I sometimes feel like I have a movement in my nerve of my neck and also a bit of pain. Please suggest.
My husband is suffering from severe back pain and stiff neck. He has a family history of Ankolytis Spondylosis. I want to know if it is curable. He is 42 years and has been having this problem for past couple of years. It's just getting worse by the day. Please help and advice. Thanks.
While walking or climbing up & down the stairs, I have been experiencing pain on the inner side of my both knee-joints, for the last three years. I got my left knee - joint operated upon in November, 2011. I am a retired individual male, 62 years old. My height is 5 Feet 3 Inches approximately & weight 90 kgs. Approximately. I am on medication for High Blood Pressure for last five years & have been taking regularly one tablet each, Hyzaar 50 mg. ( Lozarton ) & Cozaar 50 mg / 25 mg ( Lozarton / Hydrochlorothiazide ). Other than that, I am not experiencing any medical problem as such & not taking any other medicine(s). Would appreciate if you kindly advise appropriate treatment for my right knee-joint.
My mother is of 40 years and she is suffering from bad hair fall and joint pain and is prescribed with homeopathic medicines. But the hair fall is may be because of medicines. Please suggest what she should do to get rid of heavy hair fall.
A have bavk pain have cervical problem from last tree month I use to sit straight and taking proper diet please help me.
One of my friend had severe back pain. He had pain in backside neck spinal area. He tried many of pain relief sprays. But there is no use. He working 8 hrs in front of system. Pls send me the remedy!
I want a advice from neurosurgeon. My dad has too much pain in sitting and walking, unbearable pain, everything he do on bed only. Mri report says that Destructive lesion with narrow Edema and erosion of adjacent end plates of L5-S1 vertebral bodies with intervening discitis and pre and para vertebral intraspinal, anterior epidural abscess resulting compression thecal sac and existing nerve roots. What to do for this problem, line of treatment and advice.
My mother's legs pains a lot. And we don't know what to do about it. We have always do hot water bath.
I am suffering from heel pain (right foot) since 5 months. My uric acid is normal. I had an xray taken on that was normal. Though I am a diabetic for 13 years but my sugar level is in normal limits since may 2015 as I have taken naturopathy treatment and regularly follow it. What is the reason behind the heel pain which doctor I should go for the treatment. Kindly suggest.
I am a 67 year old male having undergone Angioplasty with one stent four years ago. I do brisk walking for an hour every morning for the last 25 years. Ten days ago due to pain in the left heel I have stopped my walks. There is no pain in the sole when pressed but there is a bump at the end of the tendon around which when pressed the pain is more. The pain is there whole day and increases when I take a walk. Please advise.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.