Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.Sridevi Sesuramanujam
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Pcod Problems
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Nutrition For Pregnant Women
Management of Weight Loss
Submit a review for Dr. S.Sridevi SesuramanujamYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. S.Sridevi provides answers that are knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and very helpful. It's helpful thank you for helping
Dr. S.Sridevi provides answers that are very helpful. It will really very helpful answer i really love it
Dr. S.Sridevi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks really thanks
Dr. S.Sridevi provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou ma'am
She is advising a right way and also I admire her friendly manner.
Dr. S.Sridevi provides answers that are very helpful. Very great
My height is 165 cms and my weight is 83 kgs. I am having a walking/running of 3 kms daily. Still I am unable to reduce my body weight. Please suggest me good procedure for weight loss.
Why should you eat tomatoes?
Tomato is super rich in nutrients which should be consumed regularly. Do you know that it's called a “Functional food”? It's a fruit which is more than a ‘nutrient provider’. It has a miracle chemical-’Lycopene’ which does wonders to skin.
What is Lycopene?
- It's a unique carotenoid which has powerful anti aging effect.
- Lycopene and skin health: Skin can be damaged due to UVrays and oxidative chemical reaction in the body.
- Lycopene has UVrays blocking capability and it also counters the oxidative damage to the skin through its antioxidant mechanism.
- It has the ability to reduce cell inflammation,facilitates cell renewal and protects DNA from damage.
- It enhances the connectivity between cells and noticeably improves the skin texture,thus keeping your skin looking young.
Lycopene- a free radical scavenger Free radicals contribute to the aging of skin.
- The fact that Lycopene is concentrated in the cell membrane, makes its free radical scavenging capacity a powerful anti aging tool.
- This helps in maintaining the cell integrity,thereby preventing the entry of any toxin.
Lycopene- a collagen protector
Collagen is a protein which is essential for wrinkle free skin.
Lycopene protects the collagen from collagenase- a collagen damaging enzyme, thereby preserving the integrity of skin to keep it free from sags and wrinkles.
Is raw tomato a good source?
- The amount of Lycopene available to body is less when compared to cooked tomatoes.
- The cooking process increases the bioavailability as it releases the Lycopene from the indigestible fibre.
What are the other sources of Lycopene?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!