Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr, Im 28 years married women recently diagnosed with ovarian cyst abt 5-6 cms. Till now im not having as such any symptoms except mild pain in my lower abdomen. I was diagnosed with uti with traces of bld in my urine and so Dr. adv to do sonography. I started taking novelon tabs since yesterday upto 21 days and Dr. told me to come during my 2/3rd day of my nxt periods. She also told that she thinks the cyst is non dissolving. Can I have further problem in my pregnancy. Or surgery is needed? Please help im very much tensed.
I hv pcod prblm. Im nt getting periods regularly. I was married last yr. I wnt to conceive. I used some medications.
I was taking combination of fertomid and ovigyn dsr tablet on my doc prescription and now I got positive home pregnancy test after a missed period. Can I rely on test or it may be false ?
Hi mam am now 14 weeks present I have already 2 baby now my second baby is 8 months old now I do not want this baby please tell me the which tablet I will take for abortion please help me I am a middle class family.
Mam merei gf ka period 19 aug ko khtm hua and I hv done unsafe sex on 21 aug kya wo pregnant ho jaygi mtl ki periods khatam hone ke 2 din baad maine uske ssath sex kiya.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.