Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
I am newly married and I am getting fear to take contraceptive injection and is it safe to take or not and where it will be given and is it painful to have that injection and the location.
I am 27 years old and 26 weeks pregnant. My doctor asked me to take obimet sr, but glucose level after conducting GCT test is absolutely normal. I do not know why my doctor suggested me to take this medicine. Please advise.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Infertility or trouble conceiving is getting more common among couples. Sometimes we might hear advice from friends and family or get emails on the best ways to overcome this problem. Most often this information is unhelpful and wrong. Listed below are some of the myths about infertility:
- You need to be relaxed: Chronic stress can cause infertility but the condition itself is medical. Whereas a relaxing vacation can help if infertility is being caused by stress it might be useful to first get a thorough check-up to rule out any medical conditions.
- Infertility is a woman’ problem: Infertility affects both men and women and is not just a woman’s issue. In woman conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis, family history and pelvic issues can have an impact on fertility. Whereas in men conditions such as surgery or infections can cause infertility. Infertility in a couple can be caused by either the male or female factors or a combination of both. In some cases, the cause of infertility can remain unexplained
- Age: It is a well-known and proven fact that a woman’s fertility decreases between the ages of 32 to 37 years, there is a decrease in the quality and quantity of eggs produced. However, the rates of male infertility also increase with age. A decrease in semen volume and motility can be experienced by men over the age of 40 years
- Health does not impact fertility: A healthy diet and a weight as close to your ideal weight play an important role in helping you conceive. Being overweight will not only reduce your chances of conceiving but can also pose several health risks for the mother and child such as gestational diabetes and a risk of heart disease. Overweight expectant mothers also have a greater risk of miscarriage.
- Infertility is not a cause for concern if you already have a child: As mentioned above, age is an important factor to consider when dealing with infertility. In addition to age, certain other changes such as weight gain and internal complications caused by the earlier pregnancy can have an impact on getting pregnant a second time.
- Birth control increases the risk of infertility: The use of birth control methods such as pills are necessary if a woman does not wish to get pregnant. But when you stop birth control options the menstrual cycle will regulate and you should not have too much trouble conceiving.
- Breastfeeding will prevent you from getting pregnant: This is not true for all women. According to experts, you need to check if the following are also present: a) complete lack of a period after delivery, b) the baby is only being breastfed and not on any other liquids or solid food c) the baby is less than 6 months
- It’s easy to get pregnant: For couples that are 35 years and below, the chances of getting pregnant is about 20% each month. The conditions necessary for a woman to get pregnant would also have to be right. The sperm would need to reach and fertilize the egg at the peak of ovulation when the endometrial lining is the thickest. Therefore timing and conditions are crucial.
- Certain foods and sex positions will help you get pregnant: This is just not true. It can also not help in determining the sex of the child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The sexual world inhabited by a couple is a beautiful and fascinating thing - and one that shouldn't be self-limited by the participants. Intercourse is, of course, a huge part of that world, as well it should be. Many couples include oral or anal sex in the mix as well. But surprisingly, masturbation is not generally included as an activity for both members to share. Sure, each partner may engage in private masturbation (with men often including that as part of their regular penis care routine), but many couples never masturbate in front of or with each other. Yet much can be learned from this activity. Perhaps a couple might feel more comfortable if they explored mutually masturbating in the context of a game.
If masturbation is viewed as a game between two partners, it can help to take a little of the "edge" off of trying it initially. And once a couple gets used to masturbating together, they may find that they want to include the activity as a more regular part of their sex lives.
Games people play
So what games can couples play involving masturbation? There can be quite a few, actually.
- Masturbation dice. A pair of dice can be used to create any number of masturbation games. For example, a partner rolls the dice. If it is even, the man starts masturbating; if it is odd, the woman. That person must continue masturbating until their partner's "side" is rolled.
- Stroking cards. As with dice, there are many different games a couple can create using playing cards. One simple game is for one partner to turn over the top card of a deck and for the other partner to stroke or rub their genitals the number of times indicated on a card. (For example, a 4 of clubs would mean stroking or rubbing 4 times.) Play continues until orgasm or until the couple decides to dispense with the cards and keep masturbating or engaging in another form of sex.
Alternatively, a couple can play a game like Crazy 8s, but arrange for one person to keep masturbating as long as red cards are played and for the other to do the same when black suits are played.
- Music fun. Go to a website that plays songs or music videos and set it to play at random. Pick a system for which partner masturbates when. For example, if a solo male performs, the guy masturbates; if a solo female, the girl does. And if it's a band each partner masturbates.
- Binge masturbate. When catching up on that hot series everyone's talking about, why not masturbate as well? A couple can easily determine what the rules are. For example, the male masturbates when a female character talks and vice versa. Or if a show has multiple storylines, decide during which one each partner must masturbate.
- Time it. Simplicity itself. Take an egg timer and turn it over. One partner masturbates until the sand runs out, then turns it over and the other partner does likewise. The same can be done with an electric timer, too, of course.
- Naked ping pong. Those with a ping pong table can strip down and play ping pong, but each participant must be masturbating at the same time. Many other games, such as checkers or any board game, can be adapted similarly.
Of course, many couples will need no game in order to begin exploring masturbation together - and that's great, too.
Whether using a game or not, men will need to be careful not to get over-aggressive during a masturbation session (solo or with a partner). But if a rubbed raw penis occurs, applying a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is urgent. Select a crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) to soothe that overworked penis skin. And be sure the crème also includes L-carnitine, a neuroprotective agent that can help restore sensitivity lost from rough handling of the penis.
I am 1 month pregnant. My left is paining and there is almost low blood pressure while sleeping. and when I awake whole leg is paining. What should I do.
Um about 14 weeks pregnant now and I feel too lonely most of the times. I can't express exactly what all I feel but its too depressing. I feel like crying out loud but my husband couldn't understand my feelings. Or I couldn't explain it well. But I feel hurt n more low now. I know its not healthy for the baby too but I can't help feeling it. Kindly guide me what should I do bout it?
Good evening, I'm worried about my brother and sister in law they are married for about 6 years and can not have a child they have made many tests all ready but nothing. What advice can you give. Best regards.
5 tips to maintain your posture:
Because there a strong association between wrong posture and common life-style diseases, it is necessary to keep our self in proper alignment. Most importantly it is always better to maintain range of motion at our joints full and pain-free.
1. It is good, not to sit/stand in a particular position for too long. It is always good to change your posture to unload the continuously stressed muscles and prevent any permanent damage.
2. Never use any gadgets for too long continuously because that can leads to adaptation in that particular position.
3. Always keep your desktop in a proper position. Forward Neck Posture is one of the most common postural abnormality now-a-days and it can cause lot of troubles in healthy individuals.
4. Long term wrong posture can leads to stiffness around neck and consequently pressure effect on autonomic nervous system and it's systemic effect like over activity of Sympathetic Nervous System and it's harmful effects.
5. Stretching exercises are always better than strengthening exercises. If you are flexible enough, there is very less chance of any permanent injury. So, it is always wise to maintain your flexibility.
1. Lead in drinking water is absorbed more completely than lead in food
2. It account for more than 50 percent of the lead that is ingested by children
3. Municipal water supplies are controlled and regulated to prevent contamination at the source
4. However, once the water reaches the home, it is rarely regulated, tested, or treated.
5. EPA action level for lead in water is 15 parts per billion (ppb).
6. Most lead-contamination of household water is caused by copper plumbing that is joined with lead solder
7. Lead pipes may contribute to lead-contamination, but lead plumbing usually is old enough to have its inner surface coated with mineral deposits, which prevent leaching of lead into the water supply.
8. Other potential sources for lead contamination include storage cisterns, sources of water that are outside the municipal water districts, and aging water coolers and water heaters, particularly in areas where the water has a relatively low pH
9. Acidity and elevated temperature increase the ability of the water to leach lead from the solder or pipes, as does standing in the pipes for extended periods of time (eg, overnight).
10. The ability of home water filters or purifiers to remove lead depends upon the type of filter. Ion-exchange, reverse-osmosis filters, and distillation are effective in removing lead, but the most commonly available home filters (glass fiber and carbon) usually include packaging material that specifies that they do not efficiently remove heavy metals.Water to be used for cooking or drinking should come from the cold tap because hot water is more able to leach lead from the pipes. In addition, the water should be run for some time before it is collected; this flushes the water that has a higher lead content (caused by standing in the pipes) down the drain