Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Saraswathi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S SaraswathiYour feedback matters!
HI I am 25 yrs, old, I got married and I had 3 children, I got operation with vasectomy (not to have children) in the month june last year, after that operation there was a problem started, for me there is a lot of white discharge from that time after I got operation there was a white discharge, and in the menses time the discharge is more and when compared to other than menses, if I take long gap for having urine the clothes are getting wet. And the severity of this problem is more from last 2 months please suggest.
I have pcod and trying to conceive. My doctor gave me three month course of clofert 50 mg. First month it didn't work. Second month it worked and matured egg but pregnancy not happen. Third month again it didn't work till 18th day of period and after 18th day I didn't continue monitoring because I was demoralised. Now I am waiting for my periods and its not coming, my last month date is 7th June. I did pregnancy test at home it was negative. From last 4-5 days brown discharge is also coming but periods are not coming. Can you tell me what it happens. Is there any kind of expectation or its just periods delay because of irregularity. Trying to conceive from last two years.
Hello doctor. . Can you tell me when will my baby born. I am pregnant. . My 8th month is completed n 9th is running. .
I have stop giving breast feeding to my baby now she is 2 years 6 months old from last 10 days feeding is stopped but my brest are paining from last two days if I squeeze the milk is coming out from brest so pls suggest me a tablet to stop my breast milk completely. And how it should be used. Thank you.
EXERCISES IN PRONE LYING AND KNEELING
He is asked to lift sound arm so that all pressure comes to the affected side. Poor balance and arm support on left affected side. Rocking backwards and forward , balancing on affected knee.
Weight is on affected side but note slight retraction on affected side.
EXERCISES IN SITTING
Weight bearing on the affected upper limb:
The therapist sits behind the patient and maintains the arm in slight abduction and extension with elbow extension. The patient should be encouraged to weight bear with the arm in this position. As the patient improves the support given by the therapist should be gradually reduced.Facilitating weight transmission through affected side.
- This exercises help the patient to achieve scapular elevation. The therapist may place her hand on the shoulder girdle to give a tactile input.
- Touching the opposite shoulder and placing the hand on sacrum: The patient is trained to touch the opposite shoulder in supination and then take it behind the back as far across as possible to the opposite side.
- In sitting position some exercises for the hand can be given emphasizing more on the extension components.
- Visual feedback exercises like holding a paper glass with water in it such that the water level should not increase or holding a clay mould without causing hand impression are some of the ways to train control of the hand.
- Supination- pronation by keeping the elbow flexed at 90 degree.
- Knee extension and flexion of knee: The patient should be asked to flex the knee by taking the foot as much as possible below the chair and then straightening it.
- Getting up: The patient is trained to perform getting up by moving the foot closer to the chair, bending forward, holding the hand rest and then getting up.
- Vestibular exercises: The patient may be made to sit on the vestibular ball to improve the balance and also normalize the tone of the trunk. Vestibular ball may be used to exercise the upper extremities mainly to achieve control at the proximal joint and facilitate extension of the fingers through stimulation of the proprioceptors at all the joints of the upper limb.