Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.Padmasri
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S.PadmasriYour feedback matters!
My friend had a doubt on unprotected sex I want the ask the question here. He had sex with women who has separate from husband for 4 years and she is not active in sex. He is also not active. Will this lead to any std?
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection and inflammation of a woman's pelvic organs including the uterus (womb), Fallopian tubes (tubes), ovaries, and cervix.
- PID is very common and is estimated to affect around 1 million women every year in the US.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease usually develops as the result of spread of a sexually-transmitted disease (STD).
- Most cases of pelvic inflammatory disease are caused by gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia, although several different types of bacteria can be responsible.
- Young, sexually active women with multiple sex partners are at greatest risk for pelvic inflammatory disease. Douching and a history of PID are other risk factors.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease many not produce any symptoms or signs (referred to as being asymptomatic). In other cases it can cause
- The treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease involves antibiotics directed against the organisms responsible for the disease.
- Complications of untreated pelvic inflammatory disease can include scarring of the pelvic organs and infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease can be life-threatening in severe cases.
I am having periods from last 6 days with heavy bleeding. I am feeling weak n stressed. Last month I took primolut N tabs to delay my periods for 9 days. Is this due to medicines? Please suggest what to do.
Me and my boy friend have sex on last week august 5th, 2 times. He used double condom. And he inserted his fingers to my vagina so. Many times. He fingered very tightly. My last month period was on July 22 nd. But my tension is last day, after 7 days of sex, 12 th august bleeding occurred. Some amount of quantity has gone. Don't know how much. But when I wash and put a pad. After 2 hrs am noticed that there is no bleeding. Small pain was sometimes occurred. After that today morning that I noticed small amount of bleeding on my pad. Like spot. After that this much time there is no bleeding occurred. I want to know is this the normal period or any thing else? Actual date of my this month period is 20th August . I didn't take any pills also. Only he used double condom on that day. Please give me a proper answer.
Now I am 5+ month pregnant last period 17 jan. I have done first level ultrasound all is good. Dr. Please suggest me that what should I take in diet for healthy baby.
I am 21 year old woman. I had cesarian before two years. After my cesarian my stomach is too much saggy and no strength. What remedy should take for this problem Give a suitable solution..
My mum is suffering from rheumatic arthritis n thyroid. She is 48+ n she always complaint about severe pain in body. She usually got faint even. She feels so low so weak every time. Even on dates she is not able to get up from the bed. What kind of a diet or medicines she should take?
Hi ! I'm 42 year old. 6 months back I've got menopause. But every month I'm getting period pain and sore breast without bleeding. Little bit white discharge also for 3 /4 days. Is it normal? Pl. Let me know. Thank you.
My wife is 35 now. 1 and half year back she delivered a baby boy. 31 or 34 weeks gestation. It was a c section. The doctor after two days pulled the suture. The would has still not got cured. Kindly advise.
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.