Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K ChowdhuryYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 year old my elbow is very dark pls confirm what to do if possible tell about natural products.
Hii I am 24 years female. I just wana consult regarding skin color. I born with white skin and after my birth few days, I got jaundice and I got yellow eyes and skin. Now I have darker skin tones there any treatment for this so that I can get my skin tone back.
I want to improve my face colour can you please suggest good face cream to become white and glow face nd my face was not put my block and some white brown colour thanking you sir/mam.
These days my skin tone is changing. Where my exposed area of skin out to sun light going dark. I don't know why, I will go to office by my bike every day.
My forehead has become all black due to acne problems. Is there any solution for returning to original skin color as it used to be. It feels like a got a Sun burn but it's all bcoz of acne. Do skin whitening techniques will help me out or by peelings. I feel less confident in public bcoz of my face though my whole body is fair my face looks black. It looks like that it doesn't belong to my body.
My face colour was fair but because of working in sunshine it is turning brown in colour (dark). What is real method to make it again fair. Also pimple problem also. What to do.
I was overweight 120 kgs. Started gym and cardio and lost about good 40 kgs in 5 months. I'm feeling healthy and fit again but the only problem is loose skin. How can get my body skin back to normal. Mostly arms, chest abd abdomen skin is loose. Suggest something plz.
I want to glow up my face and also I have blackspot under my eyes. So please give me a suggestion to improve my face colour and reduce my blackspot. My skin type is oily skin.
I am 8 month pregnant my left side breast fibroadenoma is present pain occur for every day and my right side breast no pain no complaint after delivery can I feed the baby any difficult can occur for feeding the baby because fibroadenoma.
There are rashes in my upper side of eyes can you give me some suggestion what is this and what can I do for that.
-Brings glow to skin
-improves and cleanses digestive system
-helps you in cold and sore throat
Photo: This winters warm yourselves with delicious kashmiri kawah! Health Benefits- -Brings glow to skin -Purifies blood -improves and cleanses digestive system -helps you in cold and sore throat -increases immunity -provides energy
In spite of several reminders about the ill-effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.