Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RizvanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I m 25 yrs old girl, I have loss my sense of smell from past 10 years and having sneezing problem continuously 7 to 10 times during waking up and after taking bath and at evening time, continuously water following from nose & eyes also nose block at sneezing time, please advise me how I can get sense of smell with also well!
I am 22 year old. I was always heavy sweating in my hand palm and leg palm fully. I am not able to be socially and stay good in physically. Also I have low breathing always my one nostril fully blocked. And I want to breathe in other only. Due to thus I am suffering from lack of sleep and lack of stress and improper motion. Digestion. please can I suggest me a solution for this problem.
I am 39 years old. I could not maintain erection for long time. When I think of having sex, erection is good, but before getting started it goes down in a minute when my wife says" don't go deep" and it disappointment me and erection goes down. How to maintain stronger and long time erection at least for 10 minutes? Please help.
I have a pain in stomach from 3 months. Is this any disease. Please give some tips to over come this.
I'm thinking of taking viagra while having sex. Is it good? Or any other tablets are there? Any other ways are there to have erection for more hours?
My father`s heart valve is blocked. He has no other issues in anything. No pain also. Can it cause any problem for him in future? is this valve block is dangerous for him? his age is 57.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore. The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
1. Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
2. Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
3. Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am a beautiful wife for my husband. I have pregnancy for two months. My husband want to sex with me. But I afraid to do this. So my husband become sad. What should I do? Can you tell me I should or not.
After walking for about a kilometer I feel as if some paper has been pasted on the front part (below fingers) of my feet. I am diabetic with complete control on blood sugar level. In a recent test HgA1C was 6.4.
Dear Sir / ma'am. I have 1 big problem. When I done urine or sex I feel some portion in left in my parts. And I feel that after it come out automatically. I feel some urine or sperm get stuck. Kindly suggest me what I need to do.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. M I pregnant? But I Dnt think so because I am having my periods regularly. And also there is a very bad smell of my urine. Please help me with medicine and also say me the reason of it.
Basic tips to avoid indigestion and gas
- Eating small frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercising regularly.
- Cutting down fatty and fried foods from your diet.
- Eating dinner at least two hours before going to sleep. Or slow pace walking for 5 – 10 mins after dinner.
- Not taking too much stress.
Home remedies for gas and acidity
Here are some instant home remedies to get relief from gas and indigestion. Medicines have only a temporary effect on your problem. But home remedies can take you a long way in solving this problem.
1. Ginger tea
Ginger helps to produce enzymes that facilitate digestion of food. A hot cup of ginger tea helps to relieve gas, cramps, bloating and stomach aches. In fact, chewing a slice of ginger after eating food can help to prevent acidity and gas. Alternately, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice with a little ginger juice and a teaspoon of honey in warm water and drink this after ever meal. This is one of the most common indian home remedies for gas.
This is one of the most refreshing home remedies for gas problem. Although, it is said that milk should be avoided if you’re suffering from indigestion. Buttermilk is a form of lactic acid that is the easiest to digest. It soothes the stomach and gives relief from acidity.
Just chewing a seed of cardamom or sipping some cardamom tea can help to get relief from gas and indigestion. Cardamom seeds can also be added to some vegetables. This will prevent indigestion from occurring.
4. Warm water
Keeping your body hydrated can help to prevent and cure acidity and gas. If possible, start your day by drinking lots of water and continue to do so throughout the day. Water helps to eliminate all the toxins from the body and cleans your entire system.
4 years ago I was able to masturbate 2 times a day without any weakness but now if I my masturbate daily I feel little weakness and tiredness. Why is it so?
Constipation in children can be effectively dealt with by monitoring a well-balanced diet. Eating the following things and drinking nearly three liters of water each day can relieve your child from stool withholding.
- Eat these fruits raw: Apples, plums and pears should be eaten raw along with their skins. These fruits are known to contain an average of 4.4 to 3.3 grams of dietary fiber that will further stimulate bowel movements. Apples, pears and plums are rich in pectin and hence help in softening your stool.
- Add nuts to your daily diet: Nuts can help you if you are suffering from constipation. However, nuts should not be consumed in excess as they can make you gain calories. Having a fistful of nuts once in a day could work wonders for your digestive health.
- Have a high- fiber cereal for breakfast: High- fiber cereal for breakfast can give your day a good start. It prevents stool withholding. Cereals in present times no more taste bland. You may add some honey to your child's bowl of cereals; honey acts as a laxative and caters to a person's taste buds as well. If your cereal is not sufficiently fiber dense you may add some flaxseed to every single serving.
- Sweet berries can be of great help: Berries have nutrients that are known to cure symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries should be included in a child's diet. These fruits are rich in vitamin C and vitamin K. They are good for a child's fiber and copper requirements.
- Get a full night's sleep: A full night's sleep is extremely important for good digestion. Improper digestion could be the reason behind continual constipation. Children these days tend to keep awake till late. Children should at least get seven to eight hours of sleep regularly.
In spite of following a healthy lifestyle the problem of constipation may still persist. It is best to consult a professional doctor in such a case. Before seeing a doctor to remedy constipation it is important to jot down certain points regarding your child's health. A guardian must make a list of medications his or her child has been taking by far, a list of symptoms he or she has been facing simultaneously and must also carry a brief record of one's family history. Constipation, if left unchecked, can lead to anal fissures over time.