Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Riyaz SheriffYour feedback matters!
I'm diabetic for the past 15 years. I get fatigue in the morning and yawn too often. What could be the reason.
I have type 2 diabetes someone says that their is permanent treatment of diabetes is possible in homeopathy is this true.
As per my latest Lipid profile test. The LOL. Is 185. & HAL is 35. Kindly suggest a treatment to bring the range to normal.
Hi I am diabetic since last 13 years. It is controlled most times. My last hb1c is 6. 6. What exercise should I do and kind of food should I take to keep my hb1c under 6?
I am 50 year old both my knees have started paining suddenly what should i do I am a thyroid patient
Hi I am 52 years.(male) diabetic patient. Suffering last twenty years. As per blood report doctor advised me to take glimepiride 1 mg before breakfast and metformin 500 after meal two times. After 3 months b. S (f) abnormalyy high (304) and during that time I was suffering from gastric (i think side affect) now medicine totally stop. Doctor advise me to take admission in any hospital. Feeling very weak. What can be done now.
I have a infection in my leg and fever I want to know reason of infection actually I am a diabetic Patient.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.