Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RevathyYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years male, I have taking medicine of depression for last 6 months but I am getting more aggressive day by day loose my temper very quickly. Please tell me what should I do. Thank you.
Head ache with vomiting sensation MRI done no such diagnosis of any issue. Kindly help also have white dots under the eye.
Kindly help me in good diet to reduce my belly fat. It's to big in size. I feel uncomfortable after I ear any thing.
I had pimples on my face now they fade day by day but they kept back some dark signs on my face. Now I don't know how it will aslo go away from my face.
I am being depressed for past 2-3 years. Being heartbroken academics health and family. I am not motivated and feel like hurting myself.
I took strepsils for sore throat. Only 1 pc. Searched on google, some say it's safe and some say we should not take strepsils in pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I be worried?
Hii dis s Dinesh. May doctors are saying physical exercise to do for getting my skin into white colour. But I want the best suitable creams fairness white creams for my oily skin. I thought dat you ll give the best medicines but dnt say you too do the same for me the physical process.
I'm having pineapple juice daily as it keeping me calm from burning stomach but I'm also on diet (weight loss) so having it regularly or adding it is good? Or I should stop drinking as someone said me it contains lot of calories.
Asthma is a respiratory disease that takes place with a variety of symptoms including breathlessness, wheezing and coughing. It usually occurs when the airways get obstructed, which in turn leads to inflammation of the tubes. So how can you recognise the signs and symptoms of asthma? Here is a list of ways!
- Risk Identification: It has been observed by doctors and medical science that there is no specific reason for the onset of this ailment. It can be caused due to genetic as well as environmental factors. So, in order to recognise the symptoms, you will first of all have to take stock of both these factors. Find out if you have any blood relatives who have suffered from this ailment and try to find out how it started and at what age, so that you can watch out for the same warning signs. Also, if you are more prone than others when it comes to allergic conditions like rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, then you are at risk. Other risk factors also include living in a high pollution zone, as well as being overweight, smoking, working within close range of exhaust fumes and other chemicals, and other such factors.
- Symptom Identification: To be able to identify whether or not you are at risk, you must identify the potential symptoms including persistent shortness of breath, which may strike regularly. Also, another symptom is not being able to sleep comfortably due to excessive coughing and breath shortness as well as shallow breathing and wheezing. You may also experience some amount of chest tightening or constriction. These symptoms will usually get worse if you happen to be suffering from the flu or a cold.
- Respiratory Health: If you are suspecting the onset of this disease, it would be a good idea to watch your respiratory health by observing the rise and fall of your breath when you are doing energy consuming and strenuous activities like exercising or other such tasks. Sports induced asthma is an actual condition that can get worse when your lungs are faced with cold and dry air. Also, if you are facing exhaust fumes and chemicals as a part of your job, then you are at risk of occupational asthma, in which case you should watch your respiratory health very closely. These symptoms can also get worse when you are around animals and pets due to the allergens that may trigger wheezing and coughing. A lung function test can be conducted by the pulmonologist in case you are suffering from any of these symptoms and conditions on a persistence and prolonged basis.
Knowing and reporting your symptoms to the doctor is important for getting timely treatment.
I went to a gyn yesterday she took a scan and prescribed me meprate for irregular periods for 5 days, before I started the medicine I got few drops of bleeding yesterday, should I continue meprate? And I also forgot to ask her whether I was pregnant. I'm confused Dr. Help.
I am 29 years old male, I have a pimples on my face, and the marks as well, kindly let me know what should I do?
Well im having cavities is there any homeopathic treatment I never faced it either now it started but ive also faced sensitivity in my teeth neither nothing worked nd now onwards I sticked with colgate charcoal toothpaste to cure it.
I have belly fat. How I remove it and build the lean muscle fastly and I want to loss 2 kg in 1 month.
Dear Sir, I am 57 years old, Physically fit without any Health Problem. Kindly let me know Teeth Implant cost (Molar Teeth) both in Upper & lower Jaw. 6 Nos to be Implanted. Suggest Best Dental Dr. for the above treatment in Bangalore.
I'm suffering form the pain in the morning while going to the washrooms'can you please suggest me the doc.
I have suffer stomach pain & also back pain in few minutes then left. After a few second it again strikes. Sometimes right side stomach continually pain for 10 or 15 min then left I have done ultrasound 1 years ago report is normal how to overcome this pain help me?
I am aged 73 years, my right leg knee is paining much, also leg below knee is swelling, also imbalance while walking, kindly suggest me the solution.
Are you the one who lives on burgers or packaged foods? Well, then it's time for you to check your diet. These delicious food items that you die for contain excess carbohydrates and unhealthy fats that are extremely dangerous for your health. Most of these food items contain excess of carbs, fats, added sugars and salt. These items do not have sufficient nutritional values. They only offer you high calories that are harmful for the body and its various organs. Researchers have found that when most of these food items were given to lab animals, they yielded dangerous results, offering negative nutritional value to them. Prolonged exposure to these food items can affect the health of the heart, gastrointestinal organs and lead to obesity.
According to the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, it has been found that most people underestimate the number of calories intake at a fast-food selling outlet. A 2013 study published in JAMA Pediatrics reveals that individuals consume more calories in restaurants than at their respective home. This trend is quite dangerous. It is responsible for the occurrence of a number of diseases.
Here's why you should avoid fast foods:
- Save your digestive and cardiovascular systems: Fast foods are packed with unhealthy amounts of carbohydrates and fats. When these are consumed, our digestive system breaks down these carbs into sugar or glucose. The glucose is then released into the blood. As the blood is loaded with sugar, pancreas releases insulin hormone into the body. Insulin regulates the transportation of the sugar to cells. As the sugar reaches various cells, pancreas releases another hormone-glucagon. It commands the liver to make use of the sugar. Now, when excess sugar is produced in the body due to intake of fast foods, the balance between insulin and glucagon is hampered and the level of sugar in bloodstream changes. Consequently, you develop type 2 diabetes.
- Check your weight and heart: The added sugars and unsaturated fats in the fast foods lead to obesity. You consume more calories and as a result of which your body weight increases. This is quite dangerous for your health. Under such circumstances, you tend to develop chronic heart diseases due to the increasing levels of cholesterol in your body.
- Your kidney is at risk: Fast foods often contain excess salt. The intake of fast foods changes the level of sodium in the body. Sodium is responsible for maintaining the fluid content in the body. Increasing fluid levels due to intake of excess sodium in the form of salt exerts pressure on the heart muscle and causes high blood pressure. Besides, excess sodium also damages the kidney.
- Protect your respiratory system: According to a study in journal Thorax, children who eat excess fast food are at increased risk of developing asthma and rhinitis. In fact, increased body weight puts extra pressure on your respiratory organs and causes difficulty in breathing.
- Affects central nervous system: Intake of junk food affects the brain synapses and the molecules that are related to the process of memory and learning in both children and adults. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.