Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka DavidYour feedback matters!
I will be 31 years old on 31 jan. I was having regular period cycle. Last period came on 30th oct and did not get period after that. Home pregnancy test also coming negative and I can not see major symptoms of pregnancy till now. Please suggest.
Dr. I am trying to conceive, all thyroid, ultrasound sound, blood sugar, immunity and haemoglobin levels are normal, however AMH level is high report is 70.4, I need to know the causes of it and is it concerning and will it get cured.
I had sex with my gf when she is in period, and morning when I'm urinating I found white item came with urine, what is that do i need to worry for this?
Im 28 years old female and im trying to get conceive since august 2016. From then I started having irregular periods. I normally get my periods around 28 days, but by september I got it around 32 days and then around 26 days on october and again I got it after 31 days by this month. I do not know why it is happening like this. I also feel vomiting sensation, tiredness, raised body temperature every time before having periods and this month I felt it even more. But I still got my periods. Im really getting down by this, since I thought it will be quick if this is the first time having sex. Also Every time, by the time I think that I may be pregnant im getting periods. Kindly advice. Also me and my hubby are having sex only 1-2 times in a month.
I am 22 years old gal . I dint have sexual intercourse. Just rubed dick on pussy. and now my period is delayed by 3 dayz. What cud b the reason of da delay. please help.
Hai Sir, Now my wife is in pregnancy. Now 3 months completed.This time what are the exercise to do in the morning. Please suggest me sir ?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"
I am 27 my periods is now 11 days late and negative pregnancy test. I am taking 10 mg meprate twice a day which is finish on 10 Aug but now period is not come. please suggest me what can I do. My pelvis and uterus ultrasound is normal. Can m2 tone syrup Help me to periods come in 2 days.
I had unprotected sex on the 6 day of my period and the next day I took an emergency contraceptive pill now its 6 Days since I took the pill and and yesterday I was bleeding is it breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding am I pregnant? Please help I dnt wanna get pregnant any chances of pregnancy?
Sir my GF is 18 yr old and we had unprotected sex on 29th and his period came on 2nd as usual but from next month it came at 7th and 12th of next month but in next 3rd month her periods not came upto 25th is it normal or any problem?
Pickles are considered divisive foods and different people are always at varying ends of their pickle-enjoyment spectrum. While most people love them, some do not love them at all. But regardless of whether you like them or not, you should include them in your daily diet to receive a wide range of health benefits. Most people are intimidated by the thought of having pickle shots, but they will not just zing up your taste buds, but also offer a host of benefits for your health.
Why should you have pickle shots?
- Have quite a few nutrients: There are tons of benefits of drinking pickle shots which includes relieving muscle cramps and help you stay hydrated during workout sessions. Pickle shots can inhibit electrically induced muscle cramps and the sodium and potassium content work as the electrolytes that you lose while sweating. The calcium chloride and potassium present in pickle shots is readily absorbed by the body which makes it an absolute necessity for athletes and fitness freaks. Moreover, it is free of fats which makes it an essential replacement of sugar-loaded sports drinks. If you are a regular sufferer of PMS, it will help you in easing salt carvings. But since pickle shots contain vinegar, it is quite acidic, and thus you should avoid taking them on empty stomach.
- Rich in antioxidants: Pickle shots are rich in antioxidants which can combat cancer-causing free radicals. This is especially true in case of cucumber pickle shots which is rich in Vitamin A and E. The antioxidants not just help in preventing free-radical damage, but the nutrients are better absorbed by the body owing to the acidic nature of the pickle shots.
- Improves gut health: Moreover, pickle is a form of fermented food which proves to be effective for the digestive system and improves gut health. Vinegar helps in relieving bad breath, and thus, you can have pickle shots to freshen up breath.
- Controls blood sugar: Last but not the least, pickle shots can help in controlling blood sugar. If you have type 2 diabetes, then pickle shots can regulate blood sugar levels after a meal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!