Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RenjuYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I have use scar removal cream form 4 months but wouldent see any good change what should I do?
My mom is suffering from disease named fibromyalgia, According to doctor's and google search's it says there aren't any cure. So any help? Thank you.
I am losing my hair day by day. My hair is also getting white. Please provide some useful tips to stop all these hair problem.
For e. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for you 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Good Morning doctor, I am a 44 year old Male and diabetic from the last 20 years and I am on Insulin. I have regular bloating problem and most of the time I feel full resulting in feeling weakness. What kind of food should I make habit of? Please advise as I take precautions too and that results in hypoglycemia sometimes and because of this illness I remain depressive and in stress also. Thank you doctor.
I am suffering from severe joint pains since from last 7 yrs. I preferred tablets like iburophen and diclofenac but didnt work. What should I do? I am helpless in this regard and I don't want to have tablets because some way I had too many tablets at a time and that caused adverse effect to my liver and kidney I think. I want to know some home remedy and nutrition that will help me to avoid joint pain? If possible I can even go physical fitness. Please advice me in this regard. It really badly hurts me when it pains?
I am 22 years old and my weight is about 75 kg. I had done everything to lose but I was not successful. Please help me to reduce.
I have back pain. When I sit that time I feel pain. But when I was walking or sleeping that times I did not feel that kind of pain so please help me what can I do?
I have pimples on my face a long tym it did not seems to disappear even I drink more water what shud I do.
My mother is suffering from knee osteoarthritis symptoms, she is 57 year old. The doctors said it is just initial stage, but she is suffering a lot, not able to climb the stairs and can not sit for few minutes in knees, her right leg knee joint is fully swelled out. Doctor : Please suggest her what kind of treatment will give her quick relief from the symptoms explained above and What is the long term treatment for this disease (OA).
Hi. I go for regular morning walk from last 3 years. My body weight was under control. My body weight came dowm from 75kgs to 69kgs. I was very happy about my controlled weight. But suddenly I got surprised to see my body weight has gone back to 74 kgs. I feel heaviness in my stomach. Sometimes I have gases problem. Kindly help me about my problem. I going for regular walk.
Im 21 years old, My body is slim and weight is only about 47 so I would like to become little fatty. Any remedies.
Hello Dr. My hairs are very frizzy and thick I can't go out without straightening them. How can I get frizz free silky hairs.
How to increase height naturally? What are the supplements to grow taller? Is HGH helpful? Are calcium supplements when taken with high protein foods or with milk?
My son doing graduation . He has fear of exam. Otherwise he is fine and enjoys life .Neat and clean. Probably Mamas boy. Well behaved.
I had sex with my bf. after 26 hrs took unwanted 72' my periods date was 28 feb. But still I am not in periods. I have done pregnancy test its negative. Pls advice some medicine to induce periods immediate.
The skin covers and protects all parts of the body. It is also most exposed to the outside world including the dust, pollution and other environmental pollutants. Smooth, healthy, glowing skin is what most of us desire, in addition to diet, lifestyle and stress produce various changes to the skin, which are just totally undesirable. In addition to the cosmetic effects, they also have a huge psychological bearing on a person. Imagine a person with acne-filled face, or a person with eczema on the hands, or a person with warts on the neck. They are obviously embarrassed and try to hide the affected part with clothing.
Homeopathy believes that these skin conditions are not just due to environmental causes, but have a deep underlying health condition. Correcting that will help restore normal healthy skin and improve the overall personality and quality of life of a person. Acne, psoriasis, eczema, warts and urticaria are the most common skin ailment commonly seen. Let's know more about these skin disorder-
- Acne: Acne is a common skin disease that causes pimples. Pimples form when hair follicles under your skin clog up. Most pimples form on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Anyone can get acne, but it is common in teenagers and young adults. It is not serious, but it can cause scars.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a noncontagious skin condition that produces plaques of thickened, scaling skin. The dry flakes of skin scales result from the excessively rapid proliferation of skin cells. The proliferation of skin cells is triggered by inflammatory chemicals produced by specialized white blood cells called lymphocytes. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
- Eczema: Rather than a specific condition, eczema is a group of unrelated diseases that have a similar appearance. When it is new eczema, the affected skin appears red and elevated with small blisters (vesicles) containing a clear fluid. When the blisters break, the affected skin will weep and ooze. In older eczema, chronic eczema, the blisters are less prominent and the skin is thickened, elevated, and scaling. Eczema almost always is very itchy.
- Warts: Warts are raised bumps on your skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Wart viruses are contagious. Warts can spread by contact with the wart or something that touched the wart. Warts are often skin-colored and feel rough, but they can be dark (brown or gray-black), flat, and smooth.
- Urticaria: Hives, also known as urticaria, affects about 20 percent of people at some time during their lives. It can be triggered by many substances or situations and usually starts as an itchy patch of skin that turns into swollen red welts. The itching may be mild to severe. Scratching, alcoholic beverages, exercise and emotional stress may worsen the itching.
However, there is a lot of overlap in terms of what homeopathic medications are used in each of these conditions. Most commonly used medicines are:
- Graphites: In patients with eruptions on the face, scalp, various joints, which are extremely itching, scaly, and dry, graphites is used. These people have dry hair with increased hair fall.
- Lycopodium: If the eruptions are dry and scaly, this can be used.
- Causticum: This is again widely used in treating warts, acne, and psoriasis.
- Calcarea: Eczema which covers the scalp and the face with white crusting, which is extremely itching especially in the morning. This is also useful in solitary warts which are round and hard.
- Sulphur: The sore skin has pustular eruptions. The scalp is dry but hot to the touch. There is a great tendency to scratch, especially at night. This is also the first choice to treat pustular acne, warts, and urticaria. It also helps in removing old scars from acne. A word of caution, it can cause exacerbation of symptoms, and this should not cause panic.
- Puslatilla: Acne is often associated with puberty, and in young girls, this is commonly used where there is an association with menstrual cycles.
- Antimonium crudum: This is widely used in warts that can be single or in groups, hard or smooth. There could be associated digestive issues and irritability.
With treatment for most of these skin troubles, there would be a dramatic improvement in the person’s mood before the actual skin problems improve. The person also would feel more motivated with higher energy levels. This is one of the major benefits of homeopathy, where not just the symptoms, but the person’s overall quality of life improves without any known side effects.