Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RenjuYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I have irregular periods problem tis month already 2 months over bt I did not move in sexual things and I am unmarried. Sometimes I gt tempt with my boyfriend its too rare. It is any problem to periods. So please find me wt problem I having nd give me good solutions.
Hello doctor! My height is 5'8" inches and my weight is 65 kgs. I want to loose weight upto 5 kgs i.e. I need to weigh 60 kgs permanently so as to be perfectly fit. Can skipping rope 300 times per day along with 36 push ups and 36 squats help me achieve my goal? And I don't have a very heavy diet and eat mostly home cooked meals. If anything else, other than mentioned above can help me lose weight, then please tell.
Hi I am having back pain from past 4 days. I cannot able to sit and also sleep properly. Please suggest some tithing to get rid of this pain.
Am a 28 year old. Since 5 year am a chain smoker. Now am too weak. I wanna improve my health and I want to stop my smoking habit.
Sir my mummy has a pale in her face before she became aged she is just of 42, she tried lots of skin cream but she not get any good effect to her face yet. So kindly suggest me a natural home made cream to cure from this problem.
Sir, I have been suffering with high BP, I am age around 39 years taking medication since 4 years as EMBETA AM 50, mainly my diastolic pressure is around 90, how can I reduce my diastolic pressure gradually.
According to my height I am overweight nd I hv double chin. I'm facing acne problem. Doctor says that I have some cysts in my ovary. Pls guide me he can I loose my weight.
I had unprotected sex on the first day of my periods and now my periods have stopped. I took an ipill the same day, is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am losing my hair. I am tried so many shampoos but it was nothing effect on my hairs. Please help me on this my hair looses.
I'm 90 kg nd 159 cm hgt. I know my bmi is more than the required. I'm trying to reduce my weight. The major problem I'm facing is I'm not getting pregnant. Please help me with diet chat that will reduce my weight.
Is it possible to get fart from mouth? Or any chances are there? My friend is 11 years old he told me he is feeling like this!
I am feeling weakness due to suffering from dengue 3 weeks ago. What should I eat for strength of body? Remember I am vegetarian?
I have so many red dot on my back and shoulder it causes itching and also pain sometimes. How can I get rid of it?
I am suffering from urination again and again in every minute. From yesterday. Please help by easy remedies.
I want to increase my weight As I have very less weight according to my age How can I do that by home remedies Please make it.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugar in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.