Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha KurianYour feedback matters!
Not getting pregnancy. Two years over. We both took all scan and test everything. All normal but till no pregnancy.
My menstrual cycle was on 14aug to 18aug then there is continuous spotting discharge of red color. I consulted a Dr. N gave me medicine on 6 sept my next menstrual cycle was started till 12 sept n she gave me medicine for 21 days isLEVONORGESTREL & ETHINYL ESTRADIOL TAB I daily takes it. On 14sep I saw urine color was change but I ignored. Yesterday there were red color urine n I also had fever so I take medicine. Why urine color is red? recently ultrasound checkup also exist bt Dr. Said there were nthg wrong.
Nutritional facts: lotus seed (maakaha)
Lotus seed also known as Phool makhana is nutritionally very distinct from other nuts and seeds.These are very low in sodium and high in magnesium,being low in fat and high in carbohydrate,fibre,potassium,phosphorus,iron and zinc makes them a good choice of snacking for patients of high blood pressure,diabetes and heart disease also.
Sometimes the bland flavour may keep you away from introducing it into your food schedule, you can roast it and add the seasoning to replace it for unhealthy tea time snacks.These nuts can be added to sweet and salty preparations both, thus, make healthy choices by adding then in your breakfast cereals, snacks and salads .Their fibre content makes them a very good choice to add consistency to your dishes like curries and soups.
So, you can replace the cornflour with lotus seed powder and help yourself treat naturally from constipation.
The high protein and the anti oxidant percentage makes them a good choice for vegetarians and their anti-aging property brings them to the list of super foods.
Helo. I am 25 . How many times has to sex with my partner to get a healthy baby . And what happened if I feeds my wife breast milk . Any side effects .
I am a 31 years old waiting for my first pregnancy. After having the follicular study last month I had 3 days spotting, post which when I checked the UPT it was negative. The doctor asked me to take a scan since I had a severe lower abdominal pain.In the scan they said there was no follicle (said there is a follicle which is less than 1 cm which they will not consider) and my endometrial thickness is 8.5.If I consider the spotting as my period then today is my 5th day, how can a endometrial is 8.5 on 5th day? Also I have a hemorrhagic cyst in the left ovary. Literally confused with this. Am I pregnant or not.
Is excess maturation in female harmful in any way? And is it possible to increase breast size after 20 years age, naturally without any side effects?
Hello Dr. im 8 week pregnant my Dr. has check the baby heart beat and its 120bmp she said everything is ok but now im suffering from constipation with hard stool and little blood in stool is it ok or harmful.
I am 23 year old female. My period is irregular and it delayed upto 3 months also. During periods bleeding is also less. Please suggest some medicine.
Hello mam I am 25 years old and I am in a relationship with my husband. Recently during my periods time .1st day I have seen brown blood coming and 2 nd day I have seen red blood and 3rd, 4th and 5th day I have seen brown blood. May I know the reasons and is there any abdomen scanning required before consulting a doctor.
Mai 4 month se planning kr rhi hu for a baby. Mera period 18th april ko aya h. Me kb sex kru jisse pragnant ho saku. Ya kis date ko kru?
Hii, I am 8th month pregnant ,i have high BP problem, can I do exercise, walk, my baby weight is low what can I do to increase weight, amniotic fluid is also low, is it normal white discharge during pregnancy. Pls suggest me as soon as possible.
My mom is 40 year old and she does house hold work. She feels weak. Please recommend her good diet to guard her health.
I chose a wrong place (my relatives place) for my college life, I was rather influenced into it discarding my decision. I regretted it immensely. I wanted to get out as soon as I got into it, as I am a carefree, an extroverted introverted guy, fun loving and innocent. I couldn't get out as I was not sure what to do at that time, Slowly it became worse. I was acting like myself, there were people who wanted me to act in a way and if I didn't I was criticised and discriminated, soon I fell ill (dengue) also had an accident, became socially isolated and anxious. The regret and the negativity that followed affected my health in a number of ways. I still don't understand why was I still staying there. Was I right in doing so? Tell me please.
Lower lip on the left side has been twitching for 10 days now. It happens many times in a day and lasts for few seconds.
My girlfriend faces too much pain during her periods. Also there is so much bleeding there. She became restless and don't eat anything during this all. Feels some fever and extreme head ache. Please suggest some natural way to reduce pain and suffering from this. So that she don't have to have a pain relieving tablets as they occurs problem in future. Please suggest as soon as possible. Thanking you.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.