Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Rathna DeviYour feedback matters!
Before I ask the question but now one thing should be inform doctor so again I ask the question. I have mild anxiety problem, hypertension, moderately high cholesterol. My lifestyle is normal but for company job late night sleep is my habit. Alcohol consumption 1 or 2 times per year. Smoking 1 to 3 cigrate per day. No mutton no butter in food. Try to healthy lifestyle. But my problem that my 5 years married life and I have premature ejaculation. Very little bit ED also. My wife not complain but I am not satisfied. When I was 15 years old I masturbate abou 22 to 25 times per month that 5 to 6 per week. The masturbation was not normal. When bedtime I rub my penis on bed or pillow I got orgasm. But now I do not masturbate but sexual problem. Pls tell me how to overcome.
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 38 years old and my skin was itching 2 years back and on my back some skin area became dark. After few days itching stopped. But again after 2 year my whole body is itching, sometimes legs and sometimes hands etc.
I am 25 years old suffering from penis size and hardness . Penis is so soft . Specially the front part is to small . Can you suggest me some Ayurvedic treatment oil to be applied and other suggestion . During the workout in gym penis becomes so small and soft . What can I do to increase blood pressure in the penis area . Help me to get rid of this without any surgery and consuming tablets . Nature suggestion .
I have issue, when I watch blue film then penis got harder but when I am with a girl then my pennis not react anything. What is the issue? And how can I make my pennis more hard and more long?
Some time times when I get cold (nose raining) that time different smell will come from my nose what is that reason? And at last time little bit blood has came through cough once? Please suggest me some tablets.
There is gape in my neck spinal bone which bone is start from neck n go through shoulder to arm n I am having so much pain.
It is also called nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults.
It is an ongoing silent epidemic in India.
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) refers to the presence of hepatic steatosis when there are no other causes for secondary hepatic fat accumulation such as heavy alcohol consumption.
NAFLD may progress to cirrhosis and is likely an important cause of cryptogenic cirrhosis
NAFLD is subdivided into nonalcoholic fatty liver (NAFL) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
In NAFLD, hepatic steatosis is present without evidence of inflammation, whereas in NASH, hepatic steatosis is associated with hepatic inflammation that histologically is indistinguishable from alcoholic steatohepatitis
Risk factors for cirrhosis are, older age, diabetes, SGOT SGPT >2 times, BMI >28, higher visceral adiposity index, which takes into account waist circumference, BMI, triglycerides and high-density lipoprotein level, less coffee consumption, heavy alcohol intake
As little as two drinks per day in those who are overweight (and one drink per day in those who are obese) is associated in hepatic injury.
Liver cancer is associated with cirrhosis due to NAFLD.
Heart disease is the most common cause of death among patients with NAFLD.
Weight loss for patients who are overweight or obese is recommended.
Goal for many patients is to lose 0.5 to 1 kg/week (1 to 2 lb/week).
Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B, pneumococcal vaccination and standard immunizations (e.G, influenza, diphtheria, tetanus boosters) are recommended for the population in general.
Risk factors for cardiovascular disease should be managed.
Vitamin E at a dose of 400 IU/day may be suggested for those patients with advanced fibrosis on biopsy who do not have diabetes or coronary artery disease.
Avoid all alcohol consumption.
Heavy alcohol use is associated with disease progression among patients with NAFLD.
Thiazolidinediones can improve histologic parameters in patients with NASH, metformin does not.
UDCA has anti-inflammatory effects in the liver
Atorvastatin has protective effect on SGOT, SGPT levels in patients with NAFLD.
Pentoxifylline inhibits production of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and may be effective in NASH.
Omega-3 fatty acids may benefit NAFLD or NASH.
If serum ferritin >1.5 times the upper limit of normal: Progressive liver disease:
If SGOT:SGPT > twice the upper limit of normal, then refer