Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RangarajanYour feedback matters!
I got a pimple how to get rid of it im suffering a lot with that pain and my voice also has been changed.
I have acnes on my forehead from last 3 years , they are very small ,my skin is oily please suggest me what should I do ?
My friend has psoriasis and diabetes type 1. I want to know what are the complications if we marry each other? Will it be a normal delivery? How serious is this disease? Where can I get her cured?
I have scars on skin. how can I get relief from that is there any treatment available for this problem?
Hi sir good evening my skin is oily and black skin I want to turn my skin white and glow please advice medicine and creams please help me sir. Send me yours what's up number send my pics sir please advice me Thank you sir.
My age is 15 and my black hair is process to white and you my problem solve Give me solution stop white hair.
Lost my skin in fire accident. Got myself 70% recovered of health but I need my natural skin back because my marriage is in February 1st week. Please help me sir/madam.
I am 19 years old boy, but my hairs are turning into white, almost hairs are white now, what should I do?
Kal main poore din direct sunlight me tha. Kaafi garmi thi. Mujhe sar me dard ho rahe tha. Lekin raat me body me kahin kahin laal laal daane nikal rahe hai. Jisme liquid bhada hua hai. Kya ye garmi Ki wajah SE hai yaa fir koi or kaaran. Or mujhe 100 degree ke aas pass fever bhi hai. Kabhi aata hai or kabhi jaata hai fever.
I am 26 year old female and have some wart on my face, applied many packs on it. But have not got any relief yet.
I have a job which requires me to be traveling around the city exposing my skin to smoke and dirt. I would like to know how to keep my skin from getting damaged?
I have pimples problem my skin is so oily and dark circle what I do to reduce pimples and dark circle into my face give me suitable solution.
Hello Doctors I just want to ask you my neck backer side is Darker than other parts of my bofy and my underarms are also dark id there any cream or medicine that can help me to grt it to normal I am little fat.
I am female 37 years old. My HB is normal. My weight is 45 kg. My facial skin is very dull. I am vegetarian. My face has absolutely no glow. What should I do?
I am 25 years old I am facing skin related problem in face like redness pimples consulted every doc every medicine but no improvement at all can you guide me any good soln.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups