Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RangababuYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue how it's affect our body and what medicine should I use to prevent it.
I don't last for more than 2 to 3 minutes while making out. What should I do? Can I increase the time to about 15 to 20 minutes? If so, suggest me how can I do that.
I am suffering erection of penis problem In morning after morning urinal some of white cum also coming After that I feel pain in penis when its trying to erect some how after erection white pre cum come early and again erection go down Kindly suggest Medicine for same.
Is there any tablets or food that stops farts. I tried eating slowly drinking more water not eating the foods that causes farts. Not drinking carbohydrate drinks. Started exercise also. But nothing is stopping me from farts and day by day farts are increasing and sound that they are making is too much embarrassing me. Can you please please suggest me some food or tablets that stops farting.
Hey Dr. My self nabil and I have headache last 3months and I do not what happens with me so Dr. say me what happen to me and my symptoms are vomiting, stomach pain, and body pain, so pls reply me soon.
I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash and have brown staining on my teeth. And also having ulcers continuously and inflammation in tongue and below tongue behind lower jaw since 8 months. Used Darolac tab and (cefpodoxime proxetil+Potassium clavulanate) tab, Trypcare plus tab, Montair-LC along with Kosfresh mouthwash (Chlorhexidine) and TESS buccal paste. My age 24. Went for dental reference but no cause came out for this. The ulcers and inflammation of tongue is continuously appearing on leaving the medicines. What is the permanent cure for this disease.
My voice is decreasing day by day but their is no pain or no irritation in/out of my throat, what should I do?
I'm 18 years old. I had done over masturbation. I wish to cure from side-effects such as back pain and head pain. Im so depressed please Help me .i want to cure from it. Can you suggest any medicine. To cure.
Hi my age is 26, from birth it self I have a problem of speaking. Its held because my tongue is very thick in size. Because of high thickness in tongue I couldn't fluctuate it properly when speaking, and I suffering to abnormal speaking. That dominating me from carrier growth. Please suggest any kind of treatment or surgery to tongue. I hope you people help for my career growth. The problem must be cure. Please.
I am having age of 23male. 2year before I suffered with ringworm it spread large area on my body I used candiod b ointment for treatment it leaves black mark on my skin. Even two year after that black mark not left on my skin. Is this mark will raidoff or not. If possiable means what can I do.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.
Sir very good morning sir my mom have sugar so please tell me sir what to eating so please tell me sie.
If you are suffering from Type-2 diabetes, having a breakfast rich in protein ? 25 to 30 grams ? can reduce glucose spikes at both breakfast and lunch, a new research has found.
Individuals with Type-2 diabetes generally have difficulty regulating their glucose, or blood sugar, levels, particularly after meals.
?The first meal of the day is critical in maintaining glycemic control at later meals, so it really primes people for the rest of the day,? said Jill Kanaley, professor at the University of Missouri.
The researchers monitored Type-2 diabetics? levels of glucose, insulin and several gut hormones ? which help regulate the insulin response ? after breakfast and lunch.
The participants ate either high-protein or high-carbohydrate breakfasts, and the lunch included a standard amount of protein and carbohydrates.
The researchers found eating more protein at breakfast lowered individuals? post-meal glucose levels.
Insulin levels were slightly elevated after the lunch meal, which demonstrated that individuals? bodies were working appropriately to regulate blood-sugar levels, Kanaley said.
The researchers cautioned that although it would be helpful for individuals with high blood sugar to eat more protein, they do not need to consume extreme amounts of protein to reap the benefits.
I suggest consuming 25 to 30 grams of protein at breakfast, which is within range.
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok