Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamyaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and I have backpain from few months. I used some pain relief antibiotic tablets from last month but it works for few hours each day. Please recommend me something.
I slipped and fell down on the concrete floor two weeks back. I had injury on my tail bone and nearby areas. I had done my back Xray which is alright. Till then I am in bed rest having tables Rooby-DSR and Thiokol-A twice a day. A painkiller Ultracet tablet has also been given by the Doctor in case of pain and advised for applying hot pad and an ointment Buta proxyvon. 16 years back in had the same injury. I am a working woman having sitting job for 8 hours continuously. Kindly advise me when should I resume my duty and what precautions should I take in future.
I am having pain in both the knees and near by leg muscle. It was after I started exercising. What should I do.
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.