Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Kumar Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
I am an office going person and I am suffering from abdomen ,after getting job size of my abdomen slowly growing up that's why my weight is also increasing. Please suggest me proper day routine and balance diet chart for healthy and safe life.
Mera stomoch saaf nahi rahta. 15 days ho gaye night m neend nahi aati hai. Bahut problem ho jaati hai. Pleas help.
Hello doctor. I am 22 years old. I am having inflammation around my anus and it's very painful while going to pee. What could be the possible reason? I am unable to sit. Should I consult a doctor? Or just is it because of hard stool. Please let me know. Thanks.
Since few years I can't able to digest my food which I have taken and getting nervous, I have consulted many doctors but I couldn't get proper cure. Is there any cure for my problem. Please I request you to give a cure for my problem.
He was suffered from abdominal pain , penis have pain (Heat stroke) 7-9 days, after he conducted Doctors . The doctor told , you take ultrasound scan , he took scan (liver, lunges got positive) Doctor found kidney stones, 5.5 mm ,doctor recommended some medicine like , cystone - herbal pills , and vitamin pills and one citralka liquid. He took medicine every day. No abdominal pain and penis . After two months (some time got penis pain heat stroke). Yesterday he passed urine blood color after some time he passed urine blood just one dark dots. After he passed the urine White color. Doctor give me correct solution .
My age is 20. I have feel a heaviness in upper region and acid feeling in upper region every time and respiratory problem due to acid is this normal or serious?
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home.
Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track.