Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ram MadhanYour feedback matters!
I am 62 year old diabetic 143 (fasting) patient loosing weight day by day. I was 68 kg now 58 kg feeling weak, what should be my diet chart to regain weight?
My cousin married one year before after some months later she detected tb she undergoes routine medicines given by doc but week before she says she is pregnant checked by her how should she react it now is it safe for her n upcoming child. Help it out.
I am diabetic with moderate neuropathy. Bs levels are around 100-110 and 140-150. I am on mixtard insulin 15 15 and gluformin-500 1 1 1/2 1 1/2 per day. Also pregabelin75, 1 1 daily. I am feeling muscle stiffness to walk initially for about 5 minutes then moderately normal. Feet are normal with slight tingling. Suggest homeo medicine.
I am 64 year old with constipation problem for last more than 5 years. My thyroid test is ok and I take one tablet of 100mcg eltroxin daily. Also I take one tab each of covomlo and riometod500 to keep my blood pressure and sugar level in range. I am vegetarian, teetotaler and non-smoker. I also take fibre rich food in my meals daily. I have found 'Kayam" helpful in getting the bowel movement but do not want to be dependent on it for life. I have tried Softovac and it was also helpful in removing the constipation so long as I take it. What other measure or medicine you suggest for permanently curing me from constipation. I live a active life with morning and evening walk and moving during the day for the work.
I feel pain in my neck, upper back and my Tm joint when I move them. I have some type of postural imbalance. As my head is tilted something towards right side. So how can I make a great posture and correct my head position? Please help me.
I think I have ED problem bcoz before marriage I used to get good erection but now it is not I don't know the reason. Please help what need to be done. After marriage my weight has also increased from 110 to 120 kg.
My girl child has Down Syndrome. She is 5 years old now.Her speech is delayed.She has tonsils.Due to tonsils she has week imuue system. Please give me some sujeshion. Thanks
She is having BP 156/60. Feeling heaviness in head and eyes are difficult to open. Female age 58. Feeling problem since morning. Pain in neck and both ears also.
I had bone break fever last month. Now I am well. But after the fever I developed joint pain. Now the joint pain has increased a lot and it has affected my daily work. I am unable to walk properly and unable to hold heavy items with my hands. In my last blood test 15-20 days back ESR was between 35-40. Please advice.
My friend has diabetes since 1 year and he is only 19 years old what can I do to cure his blood sugar?
What natural ingredients I should take for hair protection such as hair growth, hair fall, dandruff and also to increase vitamins.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.