Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
My buttocks cheeks is having lot of problems: 1. In every 2-3 months some pimple occurs which are very painful. The area around the pimples gets hard. I am unable to sit properly because of this. I am also having dark pimples. 2. The skin has some dotted texture. It looks like I have permanent goose bumps. 3. I am also suffering from acne in this area. 4. stretch marks are also present on the sides which does not looks good. Please help.
I live in Ooty Tamil Nadu. I had recently had a small wound at the back of my right foot,(a little above the heel), apparently caused due to a shoe bite. I have no problems while walking, but seem to be having pain either while sitting or lying down. I had consulted a general physician, here, who had prescribed tablets for the pain to subside. It has been about 10 days, but the pain still continues, while walking. I have now been asked to consult a surgeon for his opinion. I'm concerned as to what might be the problem. Is there chances for any growth in the wound itself, that might need to be surgically removed? Thanks in Advance.
About 200 hair falls from my head in a day. I have tried many shampoo but no change found. What should I do?
I have a lump inside my butt cheek for several weeks, and it won’t go away. I was applying some medical creams, but they didn’t work. The lump is hard, painful and red. First I thought it was just a big pimple, but a pimple would disappear long time ago. My hygiene habits are excellent, so comments on this subject would be unnecessary. It crossed my mind that many hours of sitting in. Maybe the sitting has worsened my circulation and caused a lump.
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.