Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RajaniYour feedback matters!
I am a sinus person and I also have allergies. Sneezing and allergies always bothered me My question is how to prevent from allergies?
Hi I have a problem. My head throbes when I get fever or cold. And it starts bulging out. I am undergoing homeopathy treatment. It stops wen I take medicine but re appear again wen I take tension or cry. Whats the reason is it sinus.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
I hv throat itching since last two months, this cause dry coughing and sometimes cause blockage so that I can't breath properly.
Throat pain. My friend is suffering from small throat pain. She is not able to eat food smoothly? Please advice some solution.
How to stop Snoring ? I have this problem for last 20 years . I am male -44 years . All family members gets disturbed with the noise I make and I really don't know what to do . Please guide.
Have thyroid reading is 8.54 taking thyronorm 75mcg. Now facing the problem of giddiness often. Some doctors have said this is vertigo and nausea and now suggested for CT brain test. What should I do now and how can I get back to my normal state. Please suggest me the best.
Sinus ctscan report. Retention cyst left maxillary sinus Mucosal thickening in maxillary sinus Hypoplastic rt frontal sinus Mucosal thickening in left frontal sinus. What does the report mean. Do I need a surgery. Can it be cancerous? Please help.
Hi I am 21 years male I am suffering from puberphonia that is my voice sounds like a female I have consulted with doctor for this problem he suggested me to a speech therapist after visiting the therapist he was not sure that how much time it would take for the cure and that to with no gaurentee and more over its expensive with per section costing 500 to 700 and it would continue to be for around 6 or more months means total expenses would be around 50000 I have visited every speech therapist inmy city but the situation is the same I request you to guide me with less expensive treatment like home remedies or medicine or any voice exercise at home for puberphonia as I have no high income and even it's affecting my career please look into consideration for my problem. thank you.
I have a pain in my ear it horrible for me I can't take the pain anymore so can you please suggest me the medicine which I can use for relief.
I am suffering from loss of appetite from 2-3months, when I take some food then feel a burning in lower throat and chest. Also I have worm problem.
My sneezing problem is increasing day by day I sneeze about 10-15 times in one session I have taken levocetirizine and montelukast but no change seems.
From a long time I am suffering from a problem, I feel some sort of thing behind my left ear area, that is not pain for sure! I just feel awkward and has to rotate my neck left and right to feel good, with the rotation I have to blink my eye( or can say forcefully closing my eyes). This symptoms disappears sometimes. Can you please explain what I am suffering from?
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails. Gargles difficult in children below 10yrs, but one can try gargles in older children. Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult a child specialist or pediatrician in case throat pain and fever doesn't settle, inspite of home remedies and let your doctor decide if antibiotics are required, rather than going for self medication as it have side effects.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pediatrician.