Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years male .unmarried. I will do late marriage ,what problems may be arise in my marriage life. Which age of girl better for me. Can I get children slowly. I only like two children in future. Give me sex idea for pregnancy.
We are trying for a baby since a year. We are not succeeded yet having all the lab tests and reports normal. Few Highlights are (Tests & Its Value): HORMONES ASSAY PROLACTIN 24.03 ng/ml FSH 4.60 miU/ml LH 11.02 miu/Ml SERUM insulin 40.8 H ulu/ml SERUM dehydroepiandrosterone ESTIMATION DHEAS ~ 190.55 ug/dl SEROLOGICAL TESTS VDRL Test ~ NEGATIVE SEROLOGY / IMMUNOLOGY Immucheck TB platinum (IGRA) Gamma Interferon test (Method: Interferon Gamma Release Assay) Nil 16.35 pg/ml T-N 0.68 pg/ml TB Ag 17.03 pg/ml T-N Value > or < 25% of N = 4.19 Result: Negative Hysterosalpingogram (HSG Test) Impression: Normal Hysterosalpingogram Thyroid Stimulating Hormones (TSH) Value ~ 3.90 HIV I & II Result ~ Negative (SPOT Test Method) Fasting Blood Sugar Observed Value ~ 70 mg/dl Urine Sugar ~ Absent Urine Ketone ~ Absent Hemoglobin ~ 10.7.
Sir Muje ya btaye ki agr unprotected sex kre apni wife ka sath BT sperm ko hum bhar chor de jaise hi aye ho kch tym phale kya is case ma Meri wife pregnant hogi ya nhi? Ya phr ma use unwanted 72 nhi Dani pde pls btaye muje ap.
Beat Summer Heat
Beat Summer Heat with Fruit Juice:
Its advisable that you indulge yourself in these tasty and nutritional drinks and enjoy your summer without any health hassles. Glucose and fructose are the two sugar components which are essential for the body mainly during summer. Most of the people usually love to drink fruit juice than to get rid from fiber. But its recommended to have juice with fiber. Lets see some of the fruit juices which beat the heat in summer.The hot summer day will no more be irritating for you if you can actually get wonderful remedy through these summer juices.
Top fresh fruit juices for summer:
1. Lemon juice – Lemon juice together with ginger offers good anti melanoma properties. This fruit juice is high in vitamin C which is best for stomach related problems. Lemon ginger juice can also be beneficiary for skin, hair and nicotine gum problems.
2. Water melons juice — Tasty melons are best t beat the heat this summer. It helps in reducing the risk of Kidney problems, particularly formation of kidney stones. This fruit juice is also perfect for skin problems like zits. Peel and also grind the actual fruit to get the juice extract. It’s best to take this juice without sugar.
3. Mango juice – The king of fruits is available during summertime and is considered to be the best to helps control health issues. This fruit juice is high in vitamins, minerals and iron which is much required in the hot summer season. Its considered to be a pressure buster as it offers good anti melanoma properties, aids in controlling and preventing heart and tummy related problems.
4.Sugarcane juice: Sugar cane juice prevents the heat stroke in the summer. It helps in fighting the common infections and gives instant energy. It is rich in antioxidants, glucose, magnesium, calcium and potassium. If you want to gain instant hydration then drink sugarcane juice.
5.Tender coconut water: Tender coconut will cool the digestive system. Normally during summer body’s immune system tends to function low. Sugar water and low fat provides nutrients and oxygen to the body cells and keep the body hydrated. Tender coconut helps to recover from diarrhea, reduces risk of kidney stones and adds a glow in skin.
I am 26 years old married female. We are planning for a baby. usually my cycle length is 33 days. On 33th day (jan 3) I had spotting. But after that no sign of bleeding at all. Happened before 4 days. I had done urine pregnancy test on dat day (jan 3).but it was negative. After that in the afternoon there was spotting. Now is there a chance that I might be pregnant?
My age is 20 and gf is also 20 v are planning to have sex But c tell we should not use condom How to prevent from pregnant.
I am late on my period by 8 days. I had protected sex few days back. Took pregnancy test, it was negative. My boyfriend and I are tensed. Can you suggest anything to get my periods sooner or maybe prescribe some drug for the same.
Cholesterol is a vital component, which helps the body to make healthy cells. This wax like component is found in the lipid of the blood. An increased cholesterol count elevates the risk of heart diseases in a person. It thickens the vessels of the arteries resulting in less oxygen flow in the heart. This, in turn, increases the chances of a stroke. High cholesterol can happen from lifestyle habits and inheritance. It is completely treatable and preventable.
What causes high cholesterol?
The blood carries the cholesterol which is attached to the proteins. The combination of cholesterol and protein is known as the lipoprotein. Primarily there are two different kinds of cholesterol that the lipoprotein carries:
- Low-density lipoprotein: LDL is the bad guy that carries all kinds of cholesterol present in the body. It eventually rests on the walls of the arteries, making it narrow and hard.
- High-density lipoprotein: This is the good guy which scans the excess cholesterol and take them back to the liver.
Ideally, the body should have low LDL and high HDL. But often the reverse happens, resulting in high cholesterol and cardiac diseases. Factors such as unhealthy diet, inactivity for most of the day and obesity is responsible for the same. Even the genetic set up can play a hand in a high count of LDL in the body. There is nothing that can be done in this case except to seek medical help.
6 factors that put you at risk:
- Poor diet: Cholesterol levels are dramatically increased when baked products and saturated fats are consumed in an excess amount. Other high cholesterol food products include dairy products, processed fats and red meat. Refraining from this food items will drastically reduce the chances of getting high cholesterol in the body.
- Obesity: Obesity results from too much of fat storage in the body. It not only fatigues a person faster, but puts a person at high risk of getting cholesterol. The body mass index should be always lesser than 30 to abstain the risk of cholesterol.
- Waist circumference: A waist circumference of more than 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women can increase the risk of cholesterol.
- Diabetes: This is one of the major causes of high cholesterol. It not only damages the artery lining, but results in higher LDL and lower HDL.
- Less workout: Leading a life which is devoid of exercise and jogging can increase the chances of getting high cholesterol. Exercise boost HDL count in the body and mitigates the risk of low HDL.
- Smoking: The blood vessel walls get damaged with smoking. The blood vessels start accumulating fatty acids thereby increasing the chances of getting high cholesterol.