Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Aisa kehte he ki. Papaya. Kharbuj nai khana chaiye pregnancy me. Even mango bhi. It generates heat in body. Is it true. Nd if nt. please suggest me fruits tat should be on ma diet. Its my trimester.
Hello doctor. I have a sis whoz married since 1 year. She complains of having too much vaginal white discharge most of the times. She had dis problem even before her marriage. Its associated with leg pain on both sides n she starts feeling weak n irritable for dis discharge. Could you help me in knowing wats happening with her?
Hi Is there any medicine to prepare the periods? Please suggest me how to consume this. Thank you in advance.
I am an 18 year old girl and I had unprotected sex 10/3/16. It's been 3 days and I am experiencing red patches on my breast and hands along with frequent urination trips. What should I do? Am I pregnant? Is Mifeprin advisable?
She is very thin and during sex in her vagina and some rushes outside her vaginal skin. please suggest some medicines and how she gain weight and little bit fatter . Her weight is approximately 32 Kg. We had a one year old daughter.
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
I have irregular periods. And during menstruation I have a lot of stomach ache. So please provide me to help so as to reduce the stomach ache during mensuration period.
Hi I am about to plan for a baby and I have thyroid since I got married fr 2 years now. My age is27. Will there be any problem due to thyroid?
My Best Friend have Herpes simplex and he was treated with home and he has no problem till date. But the person have no cure plzzz sent me any perfect cure option in this world. Only cure.
I am a 25 years old women and trying for conceive since 6 months. I have checked up by two different gynecologist to know the fallopian tube status. One doctor suggest for HSG test and another doctor suggest for SIS test. Kindly tell me which will be better?
I have done unprotected sex last night 09-09-2015 and my wife's period complete just before yesterday 08-09-2015. I don't want baby now because she delivered baby just 2 months before. Can she take unwanted 72 or any other advice.
My wife is feeling lot of pain in breasts and it seems like swollen. This increases more during menstruation periods. What could be the reason and what is the solution. We get to spend very limited time together due to official constraints.
Which are the safe days to avoid pregnancy by using natural family planning method. Im confuse about fertility days and ovulation days what this mean?
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
3. For strong bones: lemon peel is known to maintain bone strength. It helps fight cancer and also helps with tumours and cysts.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
8. Cure for flu: eating lemon peels helps in curing sore throat, flu, cold, etc. This is because it contains vitamin c in ample quantities.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.