Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumariYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of acne? i am so irritated with pimples I don't know what to do I consulted doctor I took medicine but still no difference. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of it?
What should I do to get a clean and clear skin by natural way? I'm having dry skin. I want to get fair.
I am 26 years old My problem is skin as pimple. And face also become oily. please tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from hair fall at least 20 to 30 hair per day. And leading towards baldness. Pls guide me. How can I get hair back.
Hi I am twenty three years old. I am suffering from hair fall problem recently. A small circular spot is created on my head due to the hair fall. I have used some medicines. But nothing happened. What should I do now.
Suggest me some natural home made ways /treatments to treat my excessive oily skin. I have heard about sandalwood and rosewater mixture and even about multaani mitti, shall I try them?
Hello sir/madam I am 29 yrs old I am doing m.Tech also searching for job from 1month. I have the simple problem that most of youth facing today. That is Hair fall even I don't have dandruff I am losing my hair in a enormous way. Even my pillow shows me hairfall after awake from sleep. And more over I am getting sleep in late night's around 2'0clock for that what should I do? please send your valuable suggestions and remedy process thank you.
I am 29 male. I have itching in my scalp and hair fall. I was using hair 4u solution for hair growth for many years but no use. Also my skin texture is becoming more dark day by day. What should I do.
I have been facing acne or pimple problems since last 3 years. I have use so many face wash of different products but their outcomes are absolutely nothing. Currently I'm using khade herbal products. So sir/madam please prefer me some medicines or antiseptic to treat this acne problem.
I had done smoothening in my hair, now I am suffering badly from hair fall. How to prevent hair fall??
I am 29 years old, I am suffering from problem of hair fall, I have consulted to doctor also, he advice me to use finestiroid tab and minoxidil solution. But still my hair is continuously falling. Please advice how to reduce my hair fall.
I have been suffering from nail fungal infection since 5years! What are the medication required to cure it?
Please give me suggestions for prevention of acne and skin pores. I am suffering from acne from about 5-6 years!
My skin is very sensitive. Reacts quickly. Becomes very Dark when go under sun light. Why is it so? (I have oily skin)
His beard hair are getting white. However only few hair have become white but he wants to stop further whitening of his hair! Any effective ayurvedic remedy?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.