Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumariYour feedback matters!
I regularly get pimples (puss wala dana) on my legs mostly on thighs and feel like rubbing continuously. Wat precautions should I take? Or please advice me an ointment?
I'm 21 years old. I suffered from chickenpox last month. At that time holes appeared on face. How to recover from holes which appeared during chickenpox? Is there any lotion or oil for it?
I am 27 year old male and I have hair fall problem since 4-5 years. I have been taking treatment homeopathic for 2 years hair falling is under control but my lost hair didn't grow up from scalp which is empty. Please suggest me.
My grandmother is of 65 years. She has gas problem from many time. Her body as well as skin is very sensitive. And she hardly alopathic medicines for gas problem. She always prefers homeopathic medicines. But now this problem is out of control. So doctor plzzz suggest any medicine for her relief.
Moisten the skin
The basic rule of taking care of the skin during winter is to moisten it properly. It is recommended to use a moisturizing soap and shampoo while bathing. As soon as you take bath, always use the best body lotion so that, your body does not lose the moisture and water get locked in the skin. Use the herbal or natural skin products on the steroids based pharma products. These products with steroids usually work in a harsh manner to destroy the psoriasis scales from your body without caring for the skin. While you can also try the natural products such as aloe vera, coconut and tea tree oil, including neem oil, glycerine, and honey which would work great on the psoriasis scales and keeps the moisture of your skin.
I am 30 I have some skin problems. Sometimes if I itch some parts of body it can be swelled lot. Like if you anybody hits through belt.
I am 16 years old and I am having problems of acne and pimples, what can I do to cure it permanently, and prevent my skin from getting too much oily?
My friend is 22 years old. Getting hair loss for past 2 year. And he got bald. What is the reason? line of treatment? do's and don'ts?
My skin I becoming dry in specific areas on my face. I am not able to find any solution for it. What do I do?
I have a black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
Hi, I am 27 female (Height - 5'2" weight - 75 kg) I have excessive hair on my face and body since birth, I am done with IPL Laser treatment with 10 sittings still no result. Every test related to hormone show completely normal, also my chin area is dark pigmented. Please suggest some good solution for darkness around chin and hairs.
2. Skin folds or creases (groin, underarms, abdominal folds) need to be kept clean and dry. Increased moisture and warmth in these areas may act as a good environment for microbial proliferation.
3. Wear cotton clothes in summers. One should preferably use a footwear with good aeration if frequently getting foot infections or use powder prior to wearing shocks and try to remove shoes and provide aeration to feet during recces time.
4. Skin rashes can not only be due to infections, but also be caused by allergy to footwear, cosmetics, tapes, soaps, fabrics, color leaching out of fabric, jeans buttons or sometimes due to irritant dermatitis on coming in contact with irritants like certain highly concentrated disinfectants, etc whole body rashes could result from food or drug allergies or viral exanthem (viral fevers). Consult a dermatologist to ascertain the type of rash and take proper treatment. Avoid self medication as it may complicate your condition. E. G. A rash of hepres zoster may be mistakenly treated by self medication and when it does not respond one reaches the doctor late when actually the treatment should have better results when started within 72 hours, and best if started within 24 hours. The risk of postherpetic neuralgia that is pain persisting after treatment for herpes zoster skin rash is higher when treatment not started early.
5. Use moisturizing creams or ointments for dry skin. Avoid alcohol based products over dry skin as it will cause further dryness.
6. For people with urinary and stool incontinence- use good diaper and change them frequently. Change diapers immediatley on soiling with stool. Urine and stools can irritate the skin and damage the skin barrier and cause breakdown of skin- red rashes, raw areas.
7. Avoid frequent use of excessive talc powders as they can" cake up" and keep moisture in and thus promote microbial growth in folds especially over neck fold of small children.
8. Use proper fitting footwear with soft soles to avoid hardening of skin at pressure points. Regularly use moisturizer over feet at bedtime to keep the feet soft and supple. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer at night would keep feet softer. For diabetics if they have neuropathy use plain tap water or lukewarm water should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm.
9. In old people with thick nails, its easier to cut the nails after soaking in water for 30 minutes.