Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika GYour feedback matters!
Can I take one cup of miranda in pregnancy and jumping twice or thrice at once can harm my babw pls tel pls.
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
During pregnancy my weight was 83 after the delivery my weight is 73 I want to loose it how can I loose my weight as I am feeding my baby.
Hello sir, my wife doesnt get period on time its always late more the 10 days please suggest ha medicine for her. Her age is 25.
Here are 20 of the best daily health tips I can give you. These quick health tips will be excellent daily health tips for women and men alike, and they’ll help you with your health, fitness, diet, and weight loss.
1. Go Spicy
I love spicy foods, and they’ve proven to be great for health and weight loss. Thanks to the capsaicin and the antioxidants in spicy foods, they’ll increase your internal temperature and boost your circulation. They even release endorphins to make you feel better. There are some great tasting spicy recipes on health ambition like marinated garlic and chili chicken, spicy chicken and cashew stir fry or healthy salmon and chili patties with papaya salsa.
2. Drink tea
Coffee stresses your adrenal glands and it really isn’t all that great for you. Good quality green tea gives you a milder kick, but it lasts a lot longer than coffee - and it’s less irritating for your nervous system. Bonus: it speeds up your metabolism and burns fat.
3. Use menthol
Muscles feeling sore, or your head giving you problems? rub a bit of menthol cream (such as tiger balm or vicks vaporub) into your achy parts, and you’ll feel so much better!
4. Add ginger liberally
This is one of my favourite ingredients, and it makes for one of the best daily health tips too! strong ginger tea kills sore throats, eliminates congestion, and it will give you the kick you need to wake up when you’re tired.
5. Change your sneaks
That old pair of shoes is probably worn out, and you’d be amazed by how great you’ll feel when you get a new pair of shoes. The added cushioning will be wonderful for your feet, and you’ll have lots more energy when you walk or run.
6. Do puzzles
I love puzzles, and they help to keep my mind sharp. I do my puzzles as a break in my work day, and it helps to relax me while keeping both my hands and brain occupied. Why are they so great? doing puzzles and other mental-oriented activities will stave off alzheimer’s and keep you sharp for years to come.
7. Sniff an apple
I have actually tried this one, and it works! if you’re hungry, get a healthy apple and hold it up to your nose. Take a dozen or so deep breaths, and get back to work. Your hunger pangs will be gone!
8. Chew gum
Sugarless gum is a major part of my day, as it helps me to focus on what I’m doing. It’s low in sugar and calories, and it keeps my mind zeroed in on my writing. As a bonus, it keeps me from getting hungry too!
9. Drop a yolk
Want a quick snack to carry you over until lunch time? cook up one full free range egg and one egg white, saving the other yolk for cooking or baking. The egg/egg white combo will give you fewer than 100 calories, but it will be a tasty treat to keep you from being hungry.
Bored while watching TV? sit on your living room floor and do some stretches. You’ll find that working your body will help your mind focus on what you’re doing, and occupying your mind will help you to stretch without cringing at the pain of trying to do the splits or a back-bend.
Yoga balls rock my world, and you should have one at work or at home. Just sit while you play a game or watch tv, and bounce. It’s tons of fun, and not bad exercise either.
12. Run to workout
I make sure my gym and karate studio are just far enough away that I can run or cycle to class. It gives me a great workout before my real workout, and it’s a few hundred extra calories burned.
13. Drink probiotics
I’ve added yakult drinks to my breakfast, and they make digestion much easier for me first thing in the morning. I’ve had fewer stomach problems since i’ve started drinking the tasty drinks.
14. Add lavender
Need to relax after a stressful day at work? sit in the bath, and add a few drops of lavender essential oil into the water. The scent will relax you, and you’ll feel so much better once you come out – ready for a good long nap.
15. Power nap
Just 20 minutes a day is all you need, and it’s one of my best daily health tips. Take a power nap and in 20 minutes you’ll be totally perked up and ready to get back to work.
16. Slice avocado
Avocados have many health benefits and adding them to your meals will help you get a lot more vitamin e and healthy fats.
17. Set a water goal
You know you need to drink more water, so make it a goal to drink a bit more each day. Drink a cup or two every hour on the hour, or have a water bottle at your desk that you empty out whenever you remember it. Starting the day with a big glass of water and fresh lemon juice is particularly energizing.
18. Drink cranberry juice
Cranberries are loaded with vitamin c, which will flush out your body and boost your immune system. Make sure the juice is unsweetened, and enjoy that tangy goodness as it gives you the health kick you need.
19. Have a mint
Stomach causing you problems after a heavy meal? have a peppermint to help soothe your stomach, or drink a glass of mint tea. You can say goodbye to acid reflux or indigestion.
20. Get out
Spend more time in the sun, at least 30 minutes a day. Your body needs more vitamin d, and it gets it from the uv rays of the sun. Don’t wear sunblock, but just spend enough time in the sun to get a small amount of color without full-on burning.
We are trying for family since last one month. Wanted to know does a woman ovulate when she has PCOD.
Hi mam I am trying to conceive for 3 months but not yet successful I had sex at my most fertile day n mostly I had sex 5 or 6 times in a month. I have 4 fibroids in my uterus but after my ultrasound my doctor said they are not creating any problem. I want to conceive soo badly pls help .this month I thought em pregnant bcoz my periods were 2 days late but it suddenly started. Pls guide me can. I.take vitamins if yes then let me know which one? And y I am not conceiving my periods are very regular and good.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.
Meri biwi ko period ke time pet ke niche dard hota hai bhyt jada aur is baar 15 din me hi aa gya aur bhut jada bleeding ho rhaa tha aur dard bleeding to ruk gyi hai dictor se dikhane ke baad bt abhi v dard ho rha hai please help me.
I am female of 35 year old, I am an employee, I have my work of total 10 hours, and am using plastic water bottle, please tell me which type of water bottle and tiffen have to use? Which is safe from several chemical things.
I am having itching in vulva and their is also some kind of colourless or white secretions sometimes.
2 months ago I had and sexual activity with my gf. We did not had sexual intercourse. We only had stimulations like fingering etc. I had fear that very very little quantity of my sperms have entered her by my fingers. She had her periods for two months. She did not missed her periods but 2 days ago we again had activities only and no sexual intercourse but from yesterday she is feeling weakness nausea and vomiting with some fever. Wat could be the reason? Can she be preg? But she had her periods last month and is it possible that she cn be preg even if she had her periods? Her expected periods in may is 11th please help its urgent.
I am 28years old. I have a breast pain on left side. It is common for me before period. But now the left breast has been swollen than right one and has a pain. Last tym I have periods on 20th august. Is that normal?
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
I am 24year old and my last period date was 24th march and my blood test of human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) is less than 2.0. Why is my periods delayed when I am not pregnent.
My wife is 3 weeks pregnant now. So my question is: can we continue having sex? Is it safe or sex will cause any complications. She suffers immediate stomach pain after sex for some time, then normal.
I want to know what are the symptoms for pregnancy and what care should be taken during pregnancy as well as what is the right age for getting pregnant?
I have an itch in my vagina. Happens only in the evening. It feels very dry even while having intercourse.
The national infertility association in us stated that almost 30 percent or nearly one-third of infertility cases are due to weight extremes. I. E. Women is excessively overweight or underweight. It says even a five percent reduction in weight can improve chances of having a baby
In other words there is a definite correlation between nutrition and fertility