Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha Krishnan Balasubramaniyam
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Krishnan BalasubramaniyamYour feedback matters!
Today I went to an eye specialist. He told me that I have an eye sight of 0.75 for both eyes. I asked him whether to eat carrot and food that is rich in vitamin A to decrease eye sight naturally without using spectacles. He told me that taking food those are rich in vitamin A will only helps you out of redness in eye, making eye wet etc. Where as eye sight comes from heredity. So we cannot do anything now. Can someone help me out from this? Is there any natural method of decreasing eye sight without using spectacles?(even if the natural method is to follow for 2 years, 3 years or 4 years also I will follow, but suggest me some natural methods)
When ever I use mobile phone longer and ride my bike so my eyes drop a water very much please give me a solution.
My friend is suffering from left eye pain which tablet to decrease the pain tell me any pain killer name.
I am 25 years old and I am facing issues with my eyes from couple of weeks. I am unable to view farther things clearly which was not the case before. I am having trouble to work continuously in front of the computer. Since I am a software engineer, I have no option to stay away from computer. What measures will be suggested to keep a clear vision and healthy eyes?
My spectacles number continuously increasing. What should I do for improving it. I have used most of methods.
My question is this eye is hitting with night. what is reason of this problem? What is solutions of this problem? Please help me.
I have a puffy bags of under eyes from upper cheeks. It looks like extra fat nd seems like swelled up area under eyes. So tell me how to get rid this? Is there any medicine, massage oil or nothing else to. Cure this. Please tell me soon. Waiting fr your response.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based eye remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.