Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. R.SeethalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 year old male. I have a problem with my salivary glands. They over produce saliva one at a time. I mean if one gland over producing others works fine. After some time problem exchanges with other gland and this one goes normal. Why is this happening ?its started since 3 days back. Please answer me?
A new Dental treatment is coming eaer. Does it work or when india receive it. I have white spots I do regularly oil pulling and they are not spreading. Eaer will cure decay?
I want to clean my teeth remove all dirt and plaque. Wanna do some filling in one tooth. Want to know how much it will cost?
Is piarrohea and gums bleeding can be cured permanently? Even its since 2 year? Tell me please if it can be cured for lifetime and if I can gain earlier like white teeth.
Hi, I have a habbit of taking honey with warm water early in the morning. Can I continue this after oil pulling. Can I do oil pulling with sesame oil or should I do only with coco nut oil.
Sir kuch din pehle mein nib khol raha tha front Wale teeth se to uska thoda sa chura nikal aaya. Kuch din tak to koi problem nahi hui ab jab main kuch garam khata hu to usme zhanzhanahat si hoti hai, halka fulka dard hota h. Fir baad mein thik ho jata hai. What should I do right now. Ye daant nikalwana to nahi padega. Agar nikalwana pada to jitna kharcha aa jayega.
I am feeling pain in upper tooth. Also consult to doctor. He speak for scaling and its also done. But I am still feeling pain. But now its less. Wat to do?
I had cavity in my tooth. And it gone worst teeth completely damaged. What can I do. I want to align my teeth. Without cavity treatment I can wear braces on my teeth. please answer.
I have cavity in my wisdom tooth and now it started paining and I have consulted with dentist and he has suggested me to remove my wisdom tooth but I am little bit scared to removing it. So is it good option that we are removing our wisdom tooth?
Even after having brush two times a day. I am facing dental cavity problem. What care should be taken to cure and avoid the cavities?
My quick take away point for you as parents would be:
1. Focus on prevention than treatment. We see so many young kids as early as 2-3 years with facial swelling with all decayed teeth which can be life threatening in unfortunate circumstances.
2. Always keep a follow up after fillings and other treatment is done as children are bound to have recurrent infection and would probably sit on new/old infection.
3. Focus on getting the right treatment done then having denial and getting any "patchwork". It lead to bigger problems later. A checkup and followup with a child specialist will keep you away from any inadvertant situation.
A big thank you for all the support and trust in our care till now. Please spread the word with your family and friends and refer so that they can get the best of guidance and care.
Hello Doctor My mother suffering from white ulcer and she is applying soregel but no relief. What should i do?
My sister is having ulcer problem from approximate 3yrs. She consulted many doctors, they suggested becosule medicine. But then also the problem exists. Please provide me a perfect solution?
Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten' right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.