Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. R.CharanyaYour feedback matters!
Sir can you please tell me what is the cost of scaling .or kya precaution lena padta h after scaling and or koi option nhi h scaling bcoz kuch hi gums hil rhe h and knees toothpaste use karna chahiye bcoz mere teeth me filling bhi hui h .plz please tell me.
I'm 1 month pregnant and having severe tooth pain after pregnancy. I can not wait so have taken zerodol sp two times. Will it harm my baby in two dose please help.
There is some black dots in my tongue and I think this is the reason that I am not able to speak fluently, can you suggest me what should I do?
I am having a ulcer on side of tongue and it increased in size from 7 days and doctor prescribed dologel and complex for 15 days .the pain is so much that I get headache everyday. I want to Know what is this. And medication for this. My age is 21 years and I have no tobacco habit, no alcohol intake.
Sir my i'm suffered from flurosis I consultant many doctors all are say its treatment is costly and my parents are not allow it.What should I do? I cleaning it 3-4 time but no change please suggest me.
My tooth got brittle and came in pieces to my hand and one more tooth the outer surface got eroded and i can feel through my tongue what is reason and which treatment i have to undergo to correct this ?
Dear Dr's I'm suffering from bad breathing I couldn't open my lips with friends due to bad breath please suggest me how to slow the this problem and please guide or avoid me from this bad decease.
I am 22 years old male and I am having Receding Gums problem so which medicine should take to cure it or any other way to stop it.
Recently in 2 months period I am developing mouth ulcers I'n my mouth and tongue. Which gets healed in 4 /5 days and after some days I face the same problem.
My teeth are out. Please tell me the expenses and duration of braces? Also tell me will it be effective or not? Please do tell me. It makes me feel ugly sometimes.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
1. Potato chips- Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
2. Sticky food- Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
3. Wine- According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
4. Coffee and black tea- Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
5. Carbonated drinks- Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
6. Sports drinks- Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.