Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prema E Jayanthi DavidYour feedback matters!
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
I have problem of pcod, doctor has prescribed me to take met pco care tablets for 3 months. But from the day I am taking these tablets I have loose motions and pain in stomach and also my diet was reduced. Is these problems are due to these tablets?
I am bleeding since last 25 days. I am bleeding a lot during my menstrual cycle and clots are coming which is really painful for me I am not sexually active and having pain in my lower stomach area. What could be the cause of it and treatment for this. I am worried for this What are the reasons of this.
I took I pill twice in a week. One week later I got bleed. Is there any chance of pregnancy? When will my nxt period come? I took the I pill within 24 hrs. I had my sex on 2nd day and 8th of my period end. Plzz reply asap.
After completion of period within 3 day we was meet together closely is it possible baby will be come?
How to Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally?
More and more gout sufferers are moving away from costly drug-based remedies with their nasty side effects, to more natural remedies. Here are 3 simple tips on how to lower uric acid levels in the blood naturally:
(1) Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water everyday. Drink small amounts regularly throughout the day. Water helps the kidneys to process and flush uric acid out of the body.
(2) Consume a baking soda solution to help dissolve uric acid crystals, and, increase uric acid solubility. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 8 oz of water. Mix thoroughly, and drink maximum 8 glasses daily. One before bedtime, one when you get up in the morning, and one every 2 to 4 hours between meals. Repeat until the symptoms have gone.
Note: Since baking soda is high in sodium, change to a salt-free diet whilst taking this remedy. And, if you suffer from high blood pressure, although you can take it as long as you monitor your blood pressure closely, it’s better not to use this remedy at all.
(3) Change to a low purine diet. Since uric acid comes from the breakdown of purines, and, purines also exist in our foods, a gout sufferer needs to go onto a diet that is relatively low in purines. This also means avoiding high purine foods completely. The general types of food to avoid are fatty red meats, poultry and some seafood. And, it’s important to avoid alcohol. Beer, in particular, is a trigger for gout. The types of foods that make up a low purine diet are things like; essential fatty acids(e.g. tuna, salmon, etc.), low fat dairy products, complex carbohydrates (e.g. bread, cereal, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit, etc.), fruits such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, etc.
I am 31 year old female. I have pcod problems since beginning of my periods. Recently in May 2016 I had sex with my fiancé twice that month and both times I had ipill even when he did not ejaculate inside me and he is very sure about that. I also got withdrawal bleeding one week after taking ipill and normal periods as well. Which means I got bleeding thrice that month. In June I went without any periods and in July I got my periods and flow was for 4 days. Recently I have been getting morning sickness which makes me tensed if I am pregnant. Should I take home pregnancy test or why should I be having this morning sickness? I don't plan to get pregnant before we get married and we get married in this December. Please tell me if there are still any chances of being pregnant after ipill.
My question is that from six days I have bleeding because of eating mifegest and cytolog. Now I want to say that how many days will bleeding continue and also when I take sonography and which type of sonography I can take and also my first baby is 1&1/2 years old. Can I give him milk.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.