Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my self shekar I have some headache problems. Could you give me some special treatment suggestions. And I hope you would response as soon as. Thank you so much.
I am suffering from throat infection. I have taken medicine but I have not recovered yet. What can I do?
I am a 25 year unmarried person. My question are. Before 8 year my right side testicle got swell and began to pain. I contacted a best physician and I got well within 4 to 6 days. But the main question is that since that time my right side testicle has ability to toleration of pain half of left testicle to toleration of pain. I. E, it getting pain by a very little hard touch or prods. And it has smaller than other in size. There are problems or not at present or in future. Note. I don't have any problems to do any work with this situation. Problem create after prods.
Here are some tips about how to deal asthama
I have masturbate and cum after 4 to 5 hours later I had insert my penis in her vagina for 5 to 6 seconds she can be pregnant.
My question is. He is suffering from sexually transmission disease from long time the doctor doesn't understand his problem. So what should he do?
As you already know that every teenager masturbate And I'm one of them and it's not about shy to tell about sexual problems so When I do masturbate at the last I mean when sperm comes my testis becomes so hard and tiny and pains a bit around there. So what should I do? I'm 19 years old I do masturbate almost every day.
Is there any relation between removing 1 ovary because of dermoid cyst and the patient is under going treatment AKT4 for Abdominal tuberculosis will not be conceived normally and should go for IVF only?
I have cough and cold, because of this find difficult to breath in night and early morning and also I fill my head is very heavy also a headache in head, give which medicine is good for me?
I am having breathing problem since 9th month of pregnancy. Even after c section delivery on 14/9/16, I have not recovered. Spirometry, chest x ray, echo, ct pulmo, chest Angio are normal. Hemoglobin is also normal. Can there by any other reason?
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic. There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted.