Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrathibaYour feedback matters!
I have stomach problems when I eat non veg and drink milk or tea my digestive system not working good .
Dear Sir My son had did IQ test and his IQ level 68 and he is suffering from depression. He is 25 years Old please give suggestion thanks.
I am diabetic and doing zym for 2 months. My sugar level is well controlled due to 1 hour exercise daily but I am not able to loose weight as it always has been 76 to 78 kg. Is it because of drugs being taken by me for diabetes? My question is can I go for swimming instead of zym. Which exercise would help better in diabetes? Pl. Tell me. Thnx.
I have suffer a sexual problem. Wet dreams and premature ejaculation I am 23 years old man. Please help me.
I have fever from last 3 days. Even after taking medicines. And have some stomach pain. Please suggest me what to do.
I'm Naveena 24 years old. I am facing wisdom tooth pain and it was paining. Slowly the white dust is coming in my teeth with blood. All my teeth were paining. I used warm salt water but there is no change. If I went to doctor he will remove my teeth or any medicine please suggest me doctor soon.
My daughter suffering from loose motion and 102fever from last 15days. She is just 10months old. What should I do?
Helo sir my ques us that what is the normal size of penis nd I have a small penis so what are the reasons for it please give me sir I am tensed about its size my size is 4 inches when erect nd 2.5 inches when flaccid nd also can I increase length nd width of penis only with the help of diet no any medications.
I am 25 years old and when my penis erect it's goes in downward curved is it normal or not and if I go for intercourse with my partner does it will create an issue or not?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama will help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!