Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrathibaYour feedback matters!
Sir my penis foreskin is still connect and when my penis is excited then due to it has a bend and I feel problem to doing sex and find less enjoyment please help me how I remove my penis foreskin.
I am 45 years old . I am surfing last 5 years disseise of ankylosing spondylitis. My body is very painful and totally band, I don't any work .So many doctor are seen but I am not ok. Can you suggest?
Hello I recently noticed that my left leg is flat foot. My right feet has no problem but left feet touches ground totally. I don't feel pain yet but when I jump from height it pains for a while. I have to join athlete so is it comfortable for me? And please consult what to do for it and its risks and can it be fully treated? I am serious afraid. Please help Thanks.
Sir/mam I have unprotected sex with my partner on 2nd of october and taken unwanted 72 within 3 hrs and today is 8th of oct I do not have any withdrawal bleeding and I have backache. Me and my partner have done protected sex yesterday and day before yesterday as I always have my periods after doing sex but unfortunately its not working. And one more fact is that in past I have also done unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 and after exactly 5 days I got my withdrawal bleeding but now its 7th day I have not get my periods. I had my last normal periods on 16th sept. Please suggest me Some solution, is it necessary to have withdrawal bleeding please help me I am very much tensed. Lastly I have taken unwanted 72 on 11th of august and I got my withdrawal bleeding on 16 th of august then I have my periods on 16 th of spt. normally before this I have taken unwanted 72 on 2nd of july nd got my withdrawal bleeding on 7th of july nd then got. My periods on 7 th of august normally.
I am 18 years old I am fat not too much ,my weight is 60 right now ,this is enough for my age or not ,I don't know, please suggest me about it and also without any expertise we can loose the weight or not.
My age is 18 but my weight is 75kilo is it Good to have these much weight at this eight. How can we easily reduce weight?
I want a female and I used pen 4 times to masturbate does this gud for health if not then pls suggest what to do.
I have to go for toilet to pass urine as many as minimum 5 times during night. I am facing this problem from long time, it doesn't usually throughout d 7 days in week, whenever I am out f my space I feel as normal as any other person, people r saying dat may b I am suffering 4m sugar but I hav no history of diabetes in mah family and my lifestyle is also not bad in terms of food intake n I also go 2gym 4m d last 1 month.
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Sir please tell me sir m ptla bhut hoon kuch bhi khau to lgta ni h sir aap hi btao hi ki kya m kya kru sab kha kr dekh liya but kuch asar ni hota or mujhe aisi koi problm bhi ni h phir bhi.
What is the maximum value of systolic blood pressure that can be there for a hypertensive patient before it gets fatal? Age is 5o years.
My friend has missed her periods. It was supposed to b on 27 march. Her last month date was 27 feb. Actually on 8 march she got physical with her bf n now she is scared that if she is pregnant or not.
I am having hair loss. I have thin and very less hairs, what to do to grow more and thick hairs. Help me out.
She has many pimples marks which ruin her she wants all her marks to go away and prevent from pimples. Pimples are small in size which does not come out any dirty What must she do know?
What is the reason that people get thyroid? What is the cure if hyper thyroid to get rid of permanently?
I have a masturbation habit but now I want to quit it. Its more than 10 years and I am suffering from hair fall, premature ej and ed too. My semen quantity is less too please help.
Despite what many may think, getting a little more active between the sheets isn't a path to more happiness, a new study suggests.
The study from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh included 128 married, heterosexual couples, aged 35 to 65. All were randomly assigned to either double the amount of sex they had each week or to have their usual amount of sex.
Researchers then tracked the couples' happiness over three months using online questionnaires.
According to the researchers, people who had more sex were not happier than those who had their usual amount of sex. Instead, the study found, the couples who had more sex actually had a small decrease in happiness.
Delving deeper, the team found that one reason why simply having more sex did not make couples happier was because it seemed tied to a drop in their desire for, and enjoyment of, sex.
It wasn't that having more sex led to lower desire and enjoyment of sex, however. Rather, it was because they were asked to do it -- rather than initiating sex on their own, the study authors said.