Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrathibaYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain when I do work of in which I have to bend my body. And I feel pain in my lower back.
Enter questions for me I am 20 year old boy having running nose at least 2 times a month. Give me some step to stop this.
My baby boy was 9.0 months old only. He was suffering from lose motions from last 5 days continually around 40- 45 time a day. What can I do. He admitted in hospital last 5 days but still there was nothing improve. Please help me.
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.
Sir I am suffering from nightfall due to masturbate in early age .sir I am also very thin after taking good diet. Sir am.
I masturbate from last 7-8 years now I am facing some many problem like memory weeks, early ejaculation, no control, weakness and I had not control on masturbate. What would I do sir control masturbate And how I can control on my early ejaculation And on my memory power Is their any tablet or treatment for it Some one said viagra will work out is this right.
I m 25 year old I never eat meat when I went to usa I hv been dere for 4 month I have eat lots of junk food and meet to like chicken and fish which I hv never eat earlier and my weight is 72 kg I hv shown to doctor he told me you hv uric acid in bod y so he given me medicine and told me that to avoid meet and tur daal. So for how many days should I continue the medicine now my leg swelling is fine no pain is in my body now. So is uric acid is curable.
I have a hair falling problem for 2 years I have visited all the doctors and hair falling is more give a suggestion what to do?
Give the reason of increasing nos. Of diabetic patients in india and why it is not curable? What type of exercise should a diabetic patient can perform without any harmful effect?
I am a boy and my age is 22 years old please give me advice how can I build a muscular body in quick time I am very thin and faces lot of problems in my day to day life.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.