Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pramod Roy
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod RoyYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam How much heart rate permissible during running. 1 what's is the risky level. 2 How much runner should maintain during run 3 How can runner maintain.
I am 25 years old male. I have been suffering from upper pain abdomen for last 3 months. Usg done. Report was within normal limits.
Bp 120/80 Sugar level. 110/90 Vit. D3. 11.14 NG/ML VIT. B12. 1086 PG/ML Vit. D level is low this reason I have Chest pain I upper side back side lower side right side and left and right shoulder and neck pain and headache problem please advise.
Hello sir. I am 25 year years old. Few days back I came to that I have high blood pressure range of 160/100. Then after as per suggestions of doctor in my blood test report I got TSH 5.96. My weight is 78 kg and I am 5" 11'.I want know that thyroid can can affect high bp. And how can it be cure. I am taking both bp and thyroid medicine. I just want to know that how long I have to take this medicine. And tsh level will come in normal stage. My bp will also reduces to normal stage.
Do you get monday blues? here is another reason to dislike mondays even more. A research suggests that a whopping 20% more people die of heart attacks on mondays as compared to other weekdays. Maybe a combination of activity filled weekends along with the stress of going back to work.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 22 old male I am suffering from chest muscle pain. Which test was performed muscle weakness please help me.
Hello Doctor I am 26 year old. I have done LFT test and report is showing the following :- BILIRUBIN (TOTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT), SERUM BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 2.99 High 0.2 - 1.0 mg/dL METHOD : SULPH ACID DPL/CAFF-BENZ BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.41 High 0.0 - 0.2 mg/dL METHOD : DIAZO WITH SULPHANILIC ACID BILIRUBIN, INDIRECT 2.58 High 0.1 - 1.0 mg/d ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE, SERUM ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE (ALT/SGPT) 144 High < 45.0 U/L Kindly suggest me the treatment for this.
A heart attack can wreak havoc, throwing a person's life completely off balance. The condition, also known as Myocardial Infarction, often catches a person unawares. As per a survey, close to 7.35 lakhs people (both men and women) suffer from a cardiac arrest and associated disorders in the US every year. Early diagnosis and preventive measures can make a world of difference. Unfortunately, many people ignore or tend to miss out on the early symptoms characteristic of a heart attack.
A heart attack can be very much averted. All you need to do is, listen to your body and pay attention to the following warning signs. Act before it is too late.
- Indigestion, nausea: Nausea, vomiting or indigestion is important, yet most commonly ignored early symptoms of a heart attack. More common in women than their male counterparts, the symptoms are often mistaken for over exhaustion or stomach upset. Nausea, in particular, can be triggered by many conditions and hence the negligence. A person may also complain of stomach ache or heart burns.Though the symptoms may appear to be nothing serious, seeking an immediate medical assistance will not hurt either. A little alertness will only help you in the long run.
- Pain and discomfort in the chest: This is a warning that should be taken seriously by all means. The symptom can be an indication of a condition as serious as a blocked artery, an important trigger for a heart attack.
- Dizziness: Seldom will you find people losing their sleep over something as common as dizziness. While the lack of a sound sleep can make a person feel dizzy and light headed, the symptom (often accompanied by chest pain) could also be an outcome of a low BP (triggered by improper functioning of the heart). Look for the symptoms carefully and act accordingly.
- Sharp pain episodes: Many people experience a sharp pain that originates in the chest and gradually spreads outward towards the arms. The symptom is a clear indication of a heart problem, ignoring which will only spell doom. Sometimes the pain can also spread to the jaw or the throat.The symptom is a strong warning that your heart needs immediate care and attention.
- Sudden and unexplained sweating: Sweating due to hot and scorching summer is understood but unexplained sweating can be dangerous.
- Over exhaustion: If small or regular chores that you could do in the wink of an eye are suddenly leaving you tired and exhausted (climbing the stairs for instance), it is time for you to consult a doctor.
- Irregular heartbeat: The irregular beating of the heart can also be an indication of a heart problem.
- Swollen feet: A heart problem can interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood. As a result, the affected person may have swollen feet, ankles, and legs.
- Cough: A cough that lingers for long (often accompanied with a pink mucus) is an important indication of a damaged or diseased heart.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!