Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakesh
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrakeshYour feedback matters!
My son is 2.5 yrs. Old. My husband and I both are working and no one in house for take care of him. So, we are decided to shift the son at dombivli my mom' s home and we are staying at mulund. Is it possible with my son or some problems happens with him?
This is Dr. Manish Sahu.I'm a pulmonologist. I am a generalphysician practicing in Sector 104 Noida and Sector 61Noida.
Aaj mein kuch baat aapko is video ke madhyam se kehna chahta hu especially being a chestspecialist main kuch respiratorydisease ke baare me aapko batana chahta hu jaise ki aapne suna hoga asthma Jise hindi me dama kehte hai.Ye bohot common misconception ki ye theek ho jata hai ya kabhi kabhi dawai leni padti hai. Mein aapko ye baat batana chahta hu ki jis tarah se diabetes andhypertension jisko sugar ki beemari or blood pressure ki beemari bolte hai isme aapko dawai puri jindgi leni padti hai aise hi asthama ka koi puri tarah se ilaz nahi hua. Aapko iski dawai leni padti hai, aapko isko control me rakhna padta hai. Issi tarah tuberculosis ke baare me ek baat mein aapko batana chahta hu. Generally logo ko lagta hai ki tuberculosis sirf lower class ke logo me paaya jata hai ya gareeb logo me paaya jata hai but esa kuch nahi hai. India me tuberculosis bhot jyda matra me paaya jata hai or ye kisi ko bhi ho sakta hai mein aap kisi ko bhi. Aur asal me ye sirf ek lower socioeconomic status me paya jata hai. Ye higher socioeconomicstatus me bhi paya jaata hai lekin there is one thing ki hum Delhi NCR area me rhte hai. Main aapko batana chahta hu ki aaj kal jo pollution levels hai yaha pe ye kafi dangerous hai or aapko pata bhi nahi hai ki ye aapke lungs ko kis tarah se effect karte hai. From past one and half year practicing in Noida and Delhi I can tell you about ki jin logo ki ye khasi ki beemari 5 din me theek ho jati thi ab ise theek hone me 10-15 din lagte hai. Theyneed more consultation, more money, moremedications and still they are nottotally relief. So these are the thingsthat is affecting our lungs, the pollution theparticular matters. So you have to takecare of that and you have to take somePrecautions. And then there is onetopic called sleep apnea jo aaj kal bhot jyada chl raha hai. Sleep apnea kya hai jab ham sote time kharate lete hai bohot to hamari neend kabhi kabhi beech me udti hai isme neend ke jyada tutne se hamare heart pe bhot jyada pressure padta hai or isme diabetes hone ki chances jyada hoti hai. Diabetes heart pe stroke hone ke chances jyada hote hai, cardiac disease hone ke chance jyada hote hai to ham sleep studies karke aaj kal dekh lete hai ki kiski sleep kitni hai uski remedies kitni hai.
Agar apki koi bhi query hai, agar aap consultation chahte hai to mera clinic Sector 104 me bhi hai, Sector 61 me bhi hai.
Sir my baby is 10 month old and her weight is 10.30 kg. I want suggestions of starting iron and calcium syrup and how much it.
My baby boy is 2.7 years old but not speaking as other babies in his age group. He talks in his own language and communicate by sign/signals. He also does not chew food and having difficulty to sallow it, I need to give him semi solid food or need to blend it, otherwise he will vomit it. I consulted my baby's pediatrician (and few more doctors) and he said its normal and asked to wait till 5 years. Please suggest me the solution for the both. For speech, should I consult a speech therapist?
My baby is two months old girl. She is only fed mother's milk. Now she has not done potty since 3 days. Before this, she was doing normal potty daily. She is taking medicines bisgly-xt drops, rxplus drops, calshine p drops, ostocalcium b12 syrup that are prescribed 1 & 1/2 months ago by paediatrician. Now please advise, what to do for her normal motion.
Useful facts you should know:
1. After birth we can wait 24 hrs for first poop and 48 hrs for pee. If it is not immediately consult your doctor.
2. First 2 to 3 days baby can pass black stool which is called meconium so don't worry about black stool.
3. First two to three days after birth baby had concentrated urine rich of urate so we can get orange colured in diaper sometimes.
4. Sometimes baby can cry and irritated before passing urine or stool because of weak bladder and anal canal muscles which is strengthen with time.
5. If baby cry every time during and after passing urine we have to consult doctor for urinary infection.
6. Red colured urine or stool is always pathological immediately consult your doctor.
7. Neonate can pass stool ten to twelves times a day if baby is active and accepting feed well. Once in a week interval is also normal for breast feed baby.
8. Ash coloured stool is always pathological it is due neonatal cholestheasis.
9. Sometimes breast feed baby passes green cloured stool, it is mainly due to consumption of formilk only. It is advisable feed one breast at a time so baby can get formilk, midmilk and hind milk.
10. Sometimes newborn baby pass small amount of stool during micturition or crying it is normal if baby is active and accepting feed well.