Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PorkodiYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old woman. I am having a hairfall problem and acne problem after becoming mother 4 month back. Please advise.
How do hair fall stay? My hair fall almost 2year before at the present time but not any medicine suitable that stay my hair fall.
What is the direction of use for berberis aquifolium q? What are its side effects? What is its role? Could you please elaborate in detail.
I am suffering from itching since one year. I consulted many doctors and used many medicines but no use. The itching subsides when I am on medicines but return when the medicines are over. I have no rashes or redness of skin with the itch. The itch is all over the body and I am unable to sleep. I have used atarax, Allegra, spiromont, etc. I have hypothyroid. Someone please advise.
I take good quality food. But I always feels tired. So please tell me which vitamin's deficiencies in my body.
I m 18 years old and I m suffering from dark circles under the eye side so please tell me what I do.
I am suffering from bad snoring while sleeping. Some time very loud. I think its sleep apnea, something very normally sleeping. What should I do.
I am 43 yes old male. I urinate too frequently. After bathing in the morning I go to field work. I very often feel like urinating. How can I avoid this as I can't find any public toilets at my place. I am not a diabetic nor have BP or other ailments.
Acne + pimple + Blackheads How To Recover Fast From This Please Guide Me as Fast As possible. Name The cream And medicine To Eat.
After urinating I occasionally feel pain in the groin area that radiates until the left testicle. It does not happen every time I urinate. Sometimes it does not pain for days. The pain usually stays for a couple of hours and then slowly subsides. I feel the pain occurs seasonally. Please advise the cause and the treatment. Thanks.
I am applying ointment and sunscreen lotion on my face in the morning as recommended by my doctor. But the problem is I have to go out and my face looks all greasy and white. So I want to know if I can clean my face after some interval of time or I have to keep it the whole day. Because I am not able to go out
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.