Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BagdiYour feedback matters!
Since this is the night before diwali, it is also called'chhoti diwali' or diwali minor diwali.
According to another popular legend, when the gods and demons churned the ocean for amrita or nectar, dhanvantari (the physician of the gods and an incarnation of vishnu) emerged carrying a jar of the elixir on the day of dhanteras
The son of kasya was kasi, and his son was rashtra, the father of dirghatama. Dirghatama had a son named dhanvantari, who was the inaugurator of the medical science and an incarnation of lord vasudeva, the enjoyer of the results of sacrifices. One who remembers the name of dhanvantari can be released from all disease.
Please read the full context at http://vedabase. Net/sb/9/17/4/en1 and at http://vedabase. Net/sb/8/8/34/
Hello, Me any my wife planning for a baby if we get intimate. She had very bad pain in her stomach lower side.
Hi My wife is pregnant and she not feel well whole day and she do not eat any thing what we should dooo?
Hii. I am 21 years old actually I have a doubt my sis got a prblm every mnth she had a normal periods at the 1st week of every mnth but this mnth also she got a periods of this mnth of 1st week then again she getting periods of 19th date of this mnth, y she got two times periods of this mnth only, at the same time she is suffering with back pain also, will you please Suggest her.
I have been suffering for 1 week side breast pain near arm pit while sleeping my age is 25 years old.
On March 15, we made sex relationship, and later took unwanted pills. but since then the period has not come. Today is about 2 months. Please help.
Hi sir, Me and my girlfriend are going to have intercourse this saturday for the first time. And we both are virgins. The thing is, she is so scared about the pain. I tried to say in many ways, yet she is scared. Could you please suggest me how to approach and make our first experience successful.
Im 24years old girl. I have 1 prob. Ma baby was feed only my 1 breast, 2nd one not bcoz thats nipple was very smal. What can I do for increase the size of nipple.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.