Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Peter MartinsYour feedback matters!
How to prevent premature ejaculations. What precautions should be taken while having sex to prevent this.
Hello I'm shrinidhi, 23 years old male, i've body weight problem, I'm not gaining any weight. My weight is 52 kgs only. I'm too slim. I want gain some weight.
Sirm my age 42 years old daily I running 100miter I have some problem in last one year I take 01 table for high blood pressure I left is tablet so please given suggestion.
Any herbal medicine to take regular so that sex stamina and other sex problem not arise so that no problem of s.
I have very uncomfortable when I try to go in sun light from room temperature if I gone then I failed very largely headache so please inform me what can I do from this to recover faster.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done.
I am 22 years old and I am also a smoker I smoke from last 3 years and but from last 1 and a half year I feel that my heart is beating so fast sometimes my body gets shake and I feel a type of current in the whole body with teeth also what I will do Sir? please plz please answer.
I am 30 year woman I hv gray hair problem from last 5 year but now they r increasing. In my I ibrow also 1 or 2 gray hair are seeing. I think I hv deficiency of melanin so what should I do please help.
I am 42 years old i am not able to do sex for long time, had operation of hydrosele and hernia last 5 yrs back please advice.
I have problem on my face. Past two years my face becoming dark and dark spots. What I have to do I am not taking any medical treatment for that.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.