Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 18 years old guy from bangalore I had sex with my partner for 4 times does it coz aids or HIV for me and I didn't use condom.
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
Asthma I have a lot of for this disease what can I do for asthma I always use cetrizine ,Levi, montulocast salts tab. How can I feel batter of this disease.
With sugar patient whether the organs will be affected all in a sudden or any symptom for kidney to affect.
Hello I am taking Urimax -D every night for Benign Prostate hyperplasia with BOO. Prostate measures 6.0 x 3.6 x 4.5 cm in size, Volume 52.4 cc. But I have to get up every night several times for urine. So my question is. Do I can take Urimax -D (tamsulosin dutasteride) during daytime so that I can have a sound sleep in night. I am 70 years old.
I have nazla's problems of many year. In the morning this problem very high. So can suggest some medicine.
My husband has skin tags. Someone recommended thuja (homeopathic med). Is this the right medicine? How should he use it - topical application or drink? How frequently? Any side effects?
If we are in tension every time. We also not understand why. Our mind was always think about different different thinks. For this I have an several problem in my head. And I can't take rest properly. So give me some home remedies to give relief from this tension?
I am 24 years old, in night times I can't able to sleep quickly and it take midnight 3or 4 am to go to sleep. And I have also a headache please give some health tip to solve my problem?
I am a 24 years old, and working in a desk job. From few months I am unable to digest food properly and after every meal, I get hundreds of burp and sometimes vomiting as well. Pls suggest which physician shall I consult and is this any kind of disease?
I am suffering from cold and cough from last three weeks its two hard no use to take medicine can you give me suggestion to control the cold and cough?
I am 29 Years old girl. I can not sleep at night since three months. I have tried very best things to solve this problem but I can't.
My foreskin of penis is not getting back or I can't pull it back, as I pull I get pain, what should I do to take my foreskin of penis back?
I want that testosterone in me should be released more n more and also want to grow my penis in size and girth. My present size is 3'5inches. I find ol those symptoms which you hav mentioned in that post. My weight is65kg and my height is 5ft&10inches. My blood count is10pts.
Last two months ago I was suffering fever body pain, Dr. Said its the symptom of chikenghunia. I want to gain my weight which is 55kg. Now m looking very slim face also showing poverty. Now wht should I do.
Mere uncle he jinki age lagh bhag 45 yrs. He unko jaundice (piliya) hua he, treatment liya he ache specalist se, but jaldi recover hone ke liye koi ache se diet btaye.
Dr. , My wife has something really wrong problem. I dnt knw whether it is for pleasure, fantasy etc . The problem is - She is not interested in sex (special when at home). But very interested at weird public places. Eg: at bus she is so interested . Most weird thing is that her most interested place is at cinema theatre . She like to have sex with me at theatre . (But not interested at home) . She likes to get exposed . She is saying that it will make her so horny. She likes to have Sex with me only if someone must stare on us . She told me that she like that very much. But if when we are alone at room, home she not at all like to have sex with me ! What's going on Doctor ? What's her problem ? Any sexual disorder or what ? I'm cmpltly confused and out of mind . please help.
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.