Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ParvathyYour feedback matters!
My age is 25. I suffering diabetics more than 6 years. Next few months I got marriage. After marriage my diabetic will not affect my wife & my children. increase any sexual problems are come due to diabetic pls send full details.
What can i do to control My masturbation habbit control pleae tell me . And I am virgin It is A big problem
I have severe itching on the top of my penis and some times I feel a bit pain and when I feel the place of itching I encounter a boil there. Why is it so, I consulted a physician and he prescribed me an antifungal powder and citizen tablets,
Hello sir mera dick patla aur chota hai meri age 27 hai kya is age mai meri dick mota aur lamba ho sakta hai agar Haa to please sir mujhe koi medicine batao please sir mai bahut paresan hoo aur sex power bhi badani hai mujhe uske liye bhi koi medicine bataye please sir.
When I went in swimming pool my left ears in water. After I am not able to hear clearly in many days something like one week now. so, what I do please doctor give me some suggestion.?
My wife has 43 years old lady. She has filling dry throat in night since three months. Why? And What she should do?
I can not sleep without sleeping pills. Now the dose of pills also increased. Feeling too much stress & headache. Having gastric problems after the gall bladder stone operation where the gall bladder was removed.
Urine flow slow. Slight improvement with silodal 8. Motion (stool) urge with urine. Age 56. Male. Taking sartel am. Lopressor 50, r2 10.
Literally I wanna say that he is facing Too much problem related to night fall continuously in 5 days. And little pain in pennis. What should he have to done to overcome this. Usually he suffers by this problem. please advice.
I am suffering from asthma and pneumonia. When I inhaled cold air during night times the problem will start with cold and leads to cough with sputum, congestion in chest fever. Can you help me out this problem?
Hello sir, This is Praveenkumar, from past few years on words I am suffering from URETHRA pain. Till now I didn't make sex with no one. I had a bad habit of heavy masturbation but now I controlled my self. Few years onwards am searching for solution for this. Recently I used parsley. But no result. please give me a permanent solution to this. No am using baking soda to solve this problem. Is it preferable for my problem.?
I am a male of 19 years old I have a problem of sneezing when I starts sneeze I can not stop it it continues to hours followed by nose flow. Give me a solution to this.
If the person does not have the sufficient amount of blood, what is the procedures to be followed to increase the blood by taking of medicines or by taking of some fruits and vegetables can you give me the answer which one is better.
My sperm count and motility is very low. How much sperm count I must have and how much motility I must have to have meet my wife fertility. Please guide, e.
Sir I have heavy cold from 2 days can you please suggest me any trick to get rid of that please sir.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.