Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PandarinathanYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face and they make a dark spot . What should I do to get rid of these pimples completely and dark black spots?
I have a dehydration problem frok last year have undergone treatment from many experts but couldn't get out of it.
I wanna know differences between doing masturbation and sex. If one can have many times sex in a day then why not masturbation. Please clear my doubt with as much info as possible.
How many sperm count for pregnancy? My husband sperm count is 26.80/million motility 50% Active 40% suggestive 10%
Sir I am 18 years old now and I do not have facial hairs yet now only small hairs on my moustache part and jaw. What should I do to have a fully good facial hair grow faster with out any side effects? Hope you will advice me a better option for the results.
Some times my gums bleed in the morning. Which is not there after brushing. What should I do? What may be the cause?
My 80% hairs are white only at the age of 19. Is it show symptom of any disease or other problem. What can I do for this problem. Please give me better suggestion about it.
She z 21 year old and was one month pregnant and had a course which lead to bleeding and around 20 days have past but bleeding has not stopped completly. What should she do?
Sir, my name is Umesh meri problem y h ki mera pennis jyada musterbstion ki vajah s bhut chota aur ptla bilkul baccho jesa ho gya plz help me
My melasma spot were initial very light and small. But use of medicine they are now dark and spread at full Cheek. After of 5 years they can be removed or not.
When I see anygirl I want to get intimate with her. And its not matter who is she and how she is this? what can I do please help me.
I am 33 years old. I am marketing officer of lic of India. I have been suffering from back pain from 5 yrs. I have met many doctors, but I couldn't be fit.
When standing or walking my blood pressure goes down. If I sit down or lie down blood presssure recovers and comes back to normal. How to remedy this situation?
Hello, I lost my tooth in an accident. Doctor advice me to go for a tooth cap. What's the life time of a tooth cap. Any other possibilities? Doctor said I dont need a root canal as I went for consultation immediately.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.
I am 20 year old my big problem am not happy my life because am destoy any bhul jata hun yaad nahi hoto jaldi khuch koi upay bataye please help me.
Hii sir I am 23 years old and I usually chewing tobaccos like pan masala but now I have mouth problem I can't eat hot and spicy food. So please suggest me some easy solution to overcome from this problem.
Causes of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Major cases of pregnancy loss occur due to genetic abnormalities and chromosomal abnormalities. The abnormality may occur from the sperm, egg or the early developed embryo.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss may occur in a woman due to ascending maternal age. This happens because of poor quality of the egg, which further leads to chromosomal abnormalities. In some cases, the pregnant mother or the father can have some gene irregularities. In such cases, the would-be-born infant is affected, and this causes pregnancy loss or miscarriage.
- Uterus abnormalities also lead to recurrent pregnancy loss. This may happen because of poor supply of blood to the uterus. Abnormalities in the uterus are in-born in some women and in others these may develop over time.
- Women having a poor immune system are likely to suffer pregnancy loss. Abnormalities in hormone secretion like thyroid or diabetes may also cause pregnancy loss in women.
- If a woman suffers from abnormalities in blood clotting, the chances of miscarriage are enhanced.
Testing for recurrent pregnancy loss
Several tests and examinations should be carried out for detection of pregnancy loss.
- Karyotype analysis of the woman and her male partner has to be conducted. Karyotype refers to the genetic or chromosomal constituents of an individual and this test is carried out to detect abnormalities in genes and chromosomes of the parents, which cause miscarriage when passed on to the developing infant.
- Another test includes the evaluation of the uterus and the uterine cavity. This is done by ultrasound, saline ultrasound, MRI, hysterosalpingogram X –ray or by hysteroscopy. These tests help to get information on the uterus shape, about fibroid presence, detect abnormalities within the uterus and observe the opening and closing of the tubes. Tests to detect the functioning of hormones are also carried out.
The treatment for women with recurrent pregnancy loss depends upon the underlying causes of the pregnancy loss.
- In case of patients with karyotypic abnormalities, genetic counselling is recommended, where a specialist is consulted to know about chromosomal abnormalities.
- Prenatal genetic studies are carried out by some couples to know about the offspring’s genetic make-up. This is done with chorionic villus sampling or with amniocentesis. A process known as in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be carried out.
- In case of uterine abnormalities, a surgery may be performed and medications for reducing blood clot are used if antiphospolipid syndrome is detected.
Recurrent pregnancy loss may happen due to various reasons and proper tests, and treatment procedures should be carried out for curing pregnancy loss. This phenomenon affects a woman and her partner deeply. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.