Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 35 years old diabetic and suffer frm high blood pressure but now a dayz m facing problems in my married life as I am unable to have proper erections it is killing my self confidence, I am already on medication for blood pressure telista ch40 and for blood sugar glycomet gp2.
What kind of food should I eat in order to improve my hair growth in my head. I have to much of hair all over the body but not in the head.
Hi, I am 25 years old. 2 years back I was 100 kg, but with proper diet and exercise, i manage to loose 25 kg. Now my after so many efforts, I am unable to loose. Kindly guide. I want to loose more 20 kg. Regards.
I have an awkward problem I. E. When I sneeze OR (khansi) then due to its pressure some urine also came Kindly suggest any remedy for the same.
I generally get a bit of pain in my back when I work while sitting on bed for long. What's your advice on how to minimize this pain (besides not sitting on bed for long)
I have lose my weight. Am very very tired. I can't do any thing with my body because of body pain. Am very very nervous because of losing my body weight.
I have neck pain from last 2years And it become habit I used to shake my neck once in 15mins what to do?
I'm 27 yrs female i'm suffering from right knee pain n suggested for mri its shows acl ligament has been torn n need to do arthroscopy. I'm scared coz some patients hv comment after arthroscopy surgery d knee pain is too worst den before I have done exercises n applyed. Ice cubes n done physiotherapy but nothing worked I need your suggestion must I go for arthroscopy surgery n the best doctor please I have 2 years kid I shall be thankful.
How to reduce weight faster? Because my weight is 80. So I feel awkward in public. So give me any suggestions?
2 weeks back I had chanak on my back while climbing staircase. I showed it to General Doctor but the pain is still there. Initially it was on back now my right leg thigh and cuff is paining badly. Can any one suggest me what should I do ? Which doctor should I consult with ? Neurologist or ortho ?
I have ringworm problems between my thighs! And the colour of the skin there is black! My upper has medium white colour skin.
I am 23 years old. If I did any work or eat sweets not feeling well. Arising breathing problem. Is it asthma.
He has heavy fever. What we can do to that. Is it any malaria or else anything. What is symptoms of malaria.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
Related Tip: "Liposuction: When Will You Be Ready?"