Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P ThiagarajanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old male, my gums on mouth are in dark (black) in colour. Please give the reason and remedy?
These pictures show old crown and bridges failing and their replacement with titanium dental implants which not only restore better chewing function but also better aesthetics.
Hello sir, I am 45 years old male and I have got mouth ulcer from last 40 days. Itrurd vit 12 and b complex tab but no relief. What could be the solutions.
In feb. 2016 I have done root canal. During the process a piece of needle is break in my teeth root. And it will not come out. How it will create any problem of cancer or any other problem . please help me.
Hello doctor my self kavita sisodiya I am 31 year old married woman I have teeth pain problem and cavity problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir mera teeth sada huwa hai ek aur kuch teeth sad rahe hain aap koi dawa ya toothpaste ka name bata sakte hain.
I was told by my dentist that my milk teeth hasn't fallen yet and there us another teeth coming below it. Is it advisable to remove the milk teeth or just leave it come off on its own. I am 22 year old Male.
i have a teeth problem it's bleeding for some time and bad breath also cavity is also there so how i care for it any suggestion ?
I have gaps between tooth on upper jaw is there any solution to cover the gaps without any side effects.
Dear Doctor, I am facing a new problem from last 3 months. My problem is bed smell in my mouth and of course a mouth ulcers are there inside my mouth. I brush my teeth twice daily and also use liquid mouth wash. But the problem remain same. I am facing a lot of problems when talking to others. An complex is working always inside me which is lacking my confidence. Pls suggest me a remedy so that I can get rid of this problem. And also adding an additional information about me that I am an 100'/, non alcoholic and non smoking person.
My teeth is alway bleeding and smell very bad when I am brushing my teeth it start bleeding. How can I get rid of it?
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them