Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 65 years old now a days I have got pain in the foot and hand according to medical advice I checked the blood and found uric acid high about 8 what should I do take medicine or control food.?
I am having pain in my right knee continuously from 2 months and doctor advised me to take methycobal injection once in 2 days and nucoxia 90 pain killer. X Ray report shows particular osteoporosis, Subluxation of right knee joint, Hypoplastic bones of knee joint. X Ray report of left knee- Spiking of tibial spine is seen, tibia femoral and patella femoral joint compartme.Please tell sir .
I am 59 year old. I am suffering leg & ankle swelling & pain lst 3 months. I take some ayurvedic medicine Vedantak Vati for some relief. Please suggest me what I do.
I have ligament fracture in my knee. Is any possibility to fit through homeopathic medicine. Because I don't want to surgery my knee. I scared about it. Pl suggest me what should I do.
I have a back pain. Unable to sit and walk with pain in right leg. Paraesthesia and sometimes numbness feel in the leg.
Their is a hard part at my right feat thumb and it has become and and giving pain in walking and when pressured so pls help me what's it.
Sir, I am suffering from lower back ache. According to my mri reports, some problem arised in l4, l5 and s1. I can submitting the respective mri reports Thanks
I am 38 year old male, going for regular walk from last 6 years. But now from last 6 month fell pain in legs and arms through out day.
I'm suffering from knee joints pain since 3 months, it's begins after I played badminton after a long time gap of more than 2 years, before that also I'm very disturbed because of freezing effects of legs after a short time of sitting on the floor, right now I can't sit on the floor due to this left leg knee joint pain.
I have frozen shoulder. Though it is in far better condition as it was when I was diagnosed with. I want to know cure for it.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"