Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. P.RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
It as been 1 year to my married life and still my wife is not get pregnant test are normal. Then what may be the problem. please help with me this.
Hello I had a c sec in month of November then I got period In January for one day and then again no period. Is it normal or tell me what should I do.
I have tubal blocks& 2failed ivfs 3rd time i faced abortion in my 7th week pregnancy my hubby has problem in dna fragmentation can i dream for a baby
I had my periods on 7th october last month. Then I had unprotected sex right after that and I took an I pill on 11th. I think I had periods again on 17th. They were same as them but I was confused coz I just had them a week ago. So is everything ok? And when should I expect my next period date?
I am married. I want to pregnant my wife and I tried since last 2 months but she is not getting pregnant. What's the problem?
I am in 8 month pregnancy sometimes a white water comes from my vagina. So there is some danger or its normal please suggest. Nd can I do sex with my husband in pregnancy m in 8 month pregnancy.
I am suffering from irregular periods since I got matured. It's been 13 years still this continues. I have consulted many doctors regarding this, they suggest a course of tablets for 3 months and then it becomes regular for few months but again in vain. Please suggest a proper solution.
1) Ovulaion ho rehi Hain pata krne ka tarika?(With out medical kit) physically koi change? 2) ovulaion k next din sex krne se pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3)Commonly period k 13 din bad yani 14th din me ovulaion hota hain? 4)Aga ovulaion date me sex ho toh egg ko" Y"Cromosome fatilise kr degi 100%?5) Ek bar sex se hi ovulaion date me egg fatilise ho jati Hain?
Which position is best while wife is pregnant. Can we take physical relationship during pregnancy .please guide us.
It's that time of the years again when you have to add the candles over your cake. only this time you've reached an age when you are wondering how many should you actually put there. Aging tends to catch up with us all or does it? How do some people continue to look like a million bucks, while others end up looking twice their age? There are several beauty and anti aging products in the market that promise to renew your youth and wipe of the years from your face. Before you try those, take time out to try out these tips to slow aging.
To slow down aging is not only about looking young, but also feeling young and having a longer, more enjoyable quality of life. A healthier and better you is definitely a younger you. Here's how you can get there:
- Water is the secret sauce: We've heard it a hundred times that having 8 glasses of water a day can do us good, but this is one reason that is going to get you running to that jug in your kitchen much faster. Human body is made of 60% water and it is a key ingredient to keep our organs functioning smooth. It'll improve your digestive system, keep your bowels running up and smooth, help flush out toxins from the body and improve the moisture content in your skin which in turn will keep it soft and supple. The trick is to also know when to have water. Starting your day with a couple of glasses of lukewarm water and never have it with your meals.
- Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
- Eat fruits & vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways to Prevent Premature Skin Aging"
Is sifasi 5000 iu injection safe, this is given to my wife. Will there be any serious side effects? Is this recommended?
Hi Doctor, My wife has vaginal infection, there is itching on her vagina outside and inside. Also she facing burning in her vagina from last 4 days she is facing issue. Can you please guide on this. She is 22 Years old. She is very shy type.
I got married in 2014 june . We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in pas We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml. What is the reason behind that. What we can do for pregnancy.
Hello I am pregnant having 14 weeks now. Recently I have done my combined test (1st trimester blood test+ NT scan). It seems everything normal. Do I need to start any vitamin tablets now. Actually my doctor recommended to have healthy diets and take" Becozym C Forte" if required. I didn't take any medicine except Folic acid tablet, which I have stopped after 12 weeks of my pregnancy. Do I need to start" Becozym C Forte" tablet.
There's no question that sunscreen should be your first line of defense against the blazing summer Sun. But eating tomatoes could give you a little extra protection: consuming more lycopene-the carotenoid that makes tomatoes red-may protect your skin from sunburn. In one study, participants who were exposed to UV light had almost 50 percent less skin reddening after they ate 2 1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste (or drank about 1 2/3 cups of carrot juice daily), in addition to their regular diet, for 10 to 12 weeks. Supplements, however, weren't as effective: in the same study, those who received a lycopene supplement or synthetic lycopene weren't significantly protected against sunburn.
Staying hydrated keeps your memory sharp and your mood stable. It also helps keep your body cool (by sweating) during hot summer months. The good news is that you don't just have to drink water. You can eat it, too: in addition to delivering skin-protecting lycopene, watermelon is 92 percent water (hence the name). Another boon? Research shows that eating foods that are full of water helps keep you satisfied on fewer calories. (Interestingly enough, drinking water alongside foods doesn't have the same effect.)
Raspberries are a great source of fiber some of it soluble in the form of pectin, which helps lower cholesterol. One cup of raspberries has 8 grams of fiber and a study in the Journal of Nutrition suggests that eating more fiber may help prevent weight gain or even promote weight loss. Over the course of a two-year study, researchers found that when study participants boosted their fiber by 8 grams for every 1,000 calories, they lost about 4 1/2 pounds. Try it for yourself. If you're consuming 2,000 calories per day, aim to increase your fiber by 16 grams
Fresh blueberries and jamuns straight from the berry field are a special treat! Turns out the antioxidants in them may help ward off muscle fatigue by mopping up the additional free radicals
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.