Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello sir, my wife 29 and me 43 years old. Every time after end of her periods we did sex 4 to 5 days, My wife period end 3rd February. Tonight after sex she said pain inside vagina, why it's happened, please help, thank you.
Doctors please help urgently, Actually me and my girlfriend did humping last month and then I put my hand on my penis and then I started fingering putting that finger in her vagina. I dont know whether my sperms were on my finger or no but we both are too much tensed and her last periods date was 19 oct and before last month her period date was 17 and tomorrow is going to be 23 so I am too much tensed whether she got pregnant or no. Please do help me faster as soon as possible and please suggest me something. If something happens wrong then ill be not able to live in my life because we both are just 18.
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal,
But about heart attack's. The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their
Meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt
Their drinking habit while
Eating. For those who like to drink cold water, this
Article is applicable to
You. It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because,
The cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you
Have just consumed. It will
Slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge'
Reacts with the acid, it will break down and be
Absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats
And lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup
Or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers
Are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to
This demon. Avoid them for
Your heart's & health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.
I am 31 years, having pain in stomach and back upper side from morning, having period from yesterday. I didn't take anything from morning expect green tea and plain water, please suggest me which medicine I need to take though I too one medicine for gastric but didn't relief.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 2 week before she is worried now. Is there any pill to stop pregnancy or what should we do next? Worried help please!
I am a 24 year old female. I was in the middle of a sexual act with my partner when I started to bleed without any pain. I thought that My periods have started as they were due in a day or two. But now 3 days have passed since that incident and there has been no bleeding/discharge at all since then. There is no pain either. I don't know what is going on. I undertook a pregnancy test and it came out to be negative. This is the first time I have experienced such thing. Please help me understand the situation. Thank you.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had my periods two months back and since then i had no periods.I m now having watery discharge which has no smell .What is it?
My LMP is Jan-27, 2016 and my periods has been skipped. I checked with the home urine test and also HCG test. Both came to be positive. Hence consulted with the gynic. She had taken a scen and told me the growth seems to be only 35 days but as per the LMP it is 45 days. After 10 days she had asked to take another scan to check with the baby growth. And I had irregular periods for the last 3 months. My question is, should I have to take the scan for the baby growth? Also will there be any difference in the growth due to irregular periods. In this case should we have to consider the LMP or the scanned growth size? Please help and advice.
My wife is 49 years old breast feeding 1 year 2 month old baby girl. Now she notice vaginal liquid discharge. Is it a symptom of menopause? Is there medical support to elongate menstrual cycle?
Dear doctor, , I had tubal blocks surgery of both tubes in last year April 2nd 2015. I got married on may 2nd 2015, but still I didn't get pregnancy. In between I went to gynecologists. She scanned n told o Something tissue is their , it should be removed. And then hysteroscopy is done in may. But still I didn't get pregnancy Doctor can I get pregnancy. Please give me the answer. I am eagerly waiting.
These question will make her think about making love to you and get turned on.
It is important to know how to how to flirt with a woman you like. With the right words, you will have her thinking about taking you to bed. This could even make her fall in love with you.
It is so much easier to ask these questions through a text, as she might feel uncomfortable if you ask her personally and this will blow your chances. Also, if she is uninterested, it is better to pretend you are kidding via text.
1 Are you alone? This question is perfect to understand if she’s idle and all alone at home. You obviously can’t flirt or talk sex if her friends are around her. Say something bold like “I wish I could be there with you” when she reciprocates with an affirmative.
2 What are you doing right now? Play it nice and slow. This can help you be certain that she’s alone and bored enough to give you her complete attention.
3 Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed? Warm her up to a flirty conversation without overstepping the line. This can help open her up by talking about cuddling with someone else.
4 What do you wear when you go to bed? / What are you wearing? A curious question that’s perfect to ask a girl when she’s in bed already. It’s personal, and yet not too sexual. Say something like “God, I can only imagine how cute you look right now” when she describes herself.
5 What do you think you look sexiest in? Get her to talk sexual by talking about her sexy clothing. It’s flattering and definitely sexual.
6 Have you ever made out with a guy just because you were horny at that time? Find out if she’s a girl who can be coaxed into having sex with a guy in the heat of the moment.
7. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, which part of a guy’s body *below his shoulders* would you see first? Time to get naughty. Really, how many things can a girl take a look at below a guy’s shoulders? Let her answer the question so you always make it seem like she’s the one talking dirty and not you.
8. What’s your secret move to turn a guy on? By asking her to visualize making out with a guy and describe it to you, you’re making her fantasize about sex. And at the same time, she may go into details just to prove how good she is sexually.
9. If there’s one place a guy should touch you to make you horny, which is that? This goes straight to sex and arousal. And if she does answer this truthfully, in all probability, she’s already aroused.
10. Do you like giving an oral or getting one? No matter what she answers, you can always answer with the opposite of what she says. If she likes giving an oral, say you like getting it. If she likes getting it, tell her you love giving it!