Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P.Jayaprakash NarayananYour feedback matters!
Role of Homeopathy in Treating Digestive Problems
Digestive system is an intricate part of your body, spanning from the mouth to the anus. It plays a very important role in helping your body absorb essential nutrients as well as get rid of the waste that forms after digestion. Like every system in the body, it also gets plagued by health problems such as constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux or hemorrhoids.
How can homeopathy help in treating problems concerning your body's digestive system?
Homeopathy uses a single remedy to treat a condition irrespective of the number of organs or systems involved. It is an effective, safe and gentle treatment for curing digestion problems without any side effects. This is because the homeopathic medicines are derived from minerals, herbs or animal products. The ingredients are crushed and dissolved, shaken well and diluted till none of the original product exists anymore. The more diluted the substance is, the more its healing properties are believed to be.
Various digestive disorders like indigestion, stomach ache, gas ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn can be treated with homeopathy. The remedies that homeopathy make use of help the body to correct its imbalance without causing any side effects.
Homeopathic remedies go to the underlying cause of the problem. When an individual experiences a stomach ache the body signals that something is not right within his or her body. Painkillers can help in controlling the pain for a short amount of time but it cannot treat the underlying imbalance.
A homeopath carefully selects a remedy for the digestive disorder keeping in mind the patient's emotional and physical factors along with his or her eating habits and lifestyle.
For instance: 'Nux Vomica' would be a good Homeopathic remedy for stomach problems when you feel heartburn that occurs after having coffee, spicy food or alcohol; however 'Pulsatilla' acts better for dealing with the gastric problems due to consumption of fatty food like pastries, or fried foods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Does Homeopathy Cure Sinusitis?
I'm 18 old I masturbate once in two days Sometimes daily also I get pimples when I do this I control a lot not to do dis BuT I can't stop . Any suggestions please Also will be there any problem in future with dis Please help me out?
My Father is 82 years old. Suffering from knee pain for 6 month, unable to Walk freely, he has to depend upon Walker as local orthopaedic suggested. The doctor told that it's all about osteoarthritis. In this atmosphere I am feeling helpless, please advise what to do.
I am having lower back pain. I am male and my age is 42 years . When I sit down on floor to have my food and get up after sometime there is pain in lower back. Pls suggest some treatment. This pain is there from last six months.
Respected sir/madam, I am 24 years old student. I do not have study problem. I think I am suffering by anxiety disorder. I am having problem like excessive worry, sleep problems, irrational fears, muscle tension, and digestion problem. Please help me with complete solution. My life is going to worst day by day. Please provide me complete solution. Once I took melzap and sertraline for one month. It feel good that time. But I stopped those drugs and now my condition is bad. Please give me permanent and effective solution. Thank you.
I am fatty. I want to remove my fat. I am doing lots of exercise but I unable to loose it so please help me out.
Sir one of the doctor said that tilted pelvis and scoliosis can't be cured by yoga. Then what is the solution for me sir?
Can a diabetic patient eat steamed brown rice? Is it good for there health. Or any other suggestions instead of steamed brown rice would be appreciated thank you in advance.
I have 62 yrs old I have bp. It is right run while I am walking in early morning & how reduce my ldl cholestrol. What are food restrictions?
Hi im 25, male got married 4 months back. From last month im getting mild neck pain daily. I have mild swelling below my neck in front region from my childhood, I tested for thyroid doctors said its normal. Kindly help me what is causing the pain. Thanks.
I have a problem of falling hair please suggest me any possible ways to stop it and regrowth of hair.
Hello Doctor I am karan kaur, age 23 F. I have too much unwanted hair growth on my face n neck area. I'M getting my hair laser treatment but that is not fruitful. Kindly suggest.
I am 25 if I will apply braces at this point of time will it changes or enhances my jaw line or will not make any difference to it. Jaw line at present is not visible and chiseled. Weight is 76.
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.