Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.G.MariarputhamYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir, Mere pet k aage fat hai me khana Bhi Kam khata hun. Body haath per patle hai, To tummy bahut bhadi lagti hai khane pine pe kaafi control kr rakha hai fir b Fat Kam nahi ho raha hai. Kripiya koi samadhaan bataye. Thanks.
Hi I have headache problem all the time and also suffering from aggressiveness tell me how can I resolve it.
Am doing masturbation from 6 years is any problems in masturbation. Am so scared about this problem so doctor please help me. Is their any serious problems. So doctor I need help. I want to leave this habit I can't control this.
Iam a student of my class 12 th I understand how it is important for me to study but I don't know how to study when it comes to study I have deep urge for study I want to be a big business man in the world but I am very unhappy with myself help me doc.
Foreskin is extremely dry and tight. Getting pain and burn feeling if it is pulled back. After intercourse getting minor cracks at the edge of the foreskin. No red patches or itching in the gland.
I drive bike about 2 hrs in mormnig and 2 hrs in evening also about toal 10 hrs sitting on chair while working. Is this creating any problem for erectile dysfuntion? I am getting few erections tehse days.
My sachin problem is his pennis is very small bcz he had some mistake in life like hand job etc. How will he make a large pennis. He is in a lots up trouble he will married in next few months!
I ejaculate within 2 -3 mins while masturbating, I am tensed about my future bcoz I ejaculate too fast:-(so I need a help what should I try or what should I do, it would be very helpful if any doc helps me, thanks.
HI name is madhu, I am from bangalore in k r purim. I have pine back side and moshan problem last 4 year.
1) Comparison with others: Many males fascinate and compare the size of their penis to porn stars and other guys whom they might have seen in showers or gym. Size of the penis varies among each individual and each person is different from other. The average size of the penis also varies according to the Race, colour and genetics among men. Some men have larger flaccid penis and some have smaller flaccid penis, but the average erect penis size is always in normal range for majority of men, therefore comparison with others is not correct and it simply creates unwanted anxiety and misunderstandings. The best thing to do is, measure your erect penis and compare your results with normal average penis size of your race.
2) A man's own view of his penis automatically makes it look smaller to him than to someone else. This is simply because looking down at the penis from above makes it appear smaller, compared with how it looks straight on, or from the side.
3) Insufficient blood flow or Erectile Dysfunction:
It is one of the major reason many men feel that the size of the penis is small and not adequate. During the process of erection blood flow to the penis is increased considerably in the optimum level for a strong and hard erection. Only if the erection is normal, the full size of the penis is attained. Once the blood flow starts inside the penis during the time of erection the penis will start growing and expanding to reach its original maximum size, and if the blood flow is not proper or sufficient then the size of the penis will not be attained to its maximum level, therefore Erectile dysfunction or improper blood flow to the penis during the erection is one major reason many men feel that their penis size is small and not sufficient.
4) Impact of Pornography:
Today because of the easy access to internet and other media majority of the individuals learn and get education about sex from pornography from a very young age. In our society even if how modern the culture is sex remains a topic of taboo and healthy sex education is a far dream to young boys and girls. Therefore from young age many boys are obsessed with information they gather from pornography. In fact what is seen in pornography and real sex life is entirely different.
Pornography industry selects such men who have a little more than the average penis size and majority of them undergo certain kind of surgical enhancement methods. The actors are well build with sleek lower abdominal muscles which makes the penis looks bigger and attractive. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in abdominal fat. Therefore actors of porn industry have good build and a sleek abdominal muscle which makes the penis look larger.
Porn actors also take certain drugs and stimulants for harder and stronger erections which make the penis look big.
The art of videography, lighting, shooting in certain angles all appears to look better to the audience which makes one feel that the size of the penis is large. What you actually see in pornography is very much different from real sex life. Therefore comparison to actors of pornography is wrong and should not be done.
5) Remark from the opposite partner:
It’s seen that many men feel that their penis size is small because their partner said so. Instead of understanding the real reason behind such comments they feel ashamed and get inferiority complex thinking the size of their penis is small. Many a times the real reason behind such comment is lack of sexual knowledge and unsatisfied sexual intercourse. It can also be due to wrong understanding about the size of the penis by the female partner.
When a man is not able to perform well and satisfy his partner, the opposite partner says she is not satisfied because of the size of the penis. This makes the man feel that his penis size is small. This creates anxiety and tension and further deteriorates the sexual performance of the man. The reason for this can be due to lack of hard and strong erections in men due to which he is not able to perform well or due to rapid ejaculation which leaves the female unsatisfied. Therefore in such cases when proper history of their sexual life is assessed it’s generally found that the man is suffering from erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation or both.
6) Fatty and Obese Males and Females:
It’s a very common feeling for obese and fatty men that their penis is smaller because of the excess lower abdominal fat which makes the penis look small. There are various studies conducted which says that excess lower abdominal fat can make your penis look smaller because certain part of the penis is buried in the abdominal fat. Here the penis is actually not buried in abdominal fat but looks and feels like that which makes the man feel that his penis is small in size.
Moreover due to excess lower abdominal fat in males and as well as in females there is mechanical obstruction for vaginal penetration and sometimes due to this excess fat, the penis is unable to reach the vagina properly which makes the vaginal penetration little difficult, which creates distress among such people and makes them feel that their penis size is smaller. It makes them feel that if the length of the penis was longer they could have easily penetrated. Such individuals should try certain sexual positions which are easier to perform and should definitely think of weight reduction. Such people are also prone to develop blood circulation deficiencies to the penis during erection which can again makes the penis look smaller.
My symptoms of anxiety include heart beating and suddenly when I see my friends or cousins I can not Hold my facial expression I become very nervous I can't smile. If I smile my lips become shivering. And also I can't face camera in front of another people if do my lips shivering when I smiling. It become very uncomfortable to me. I really feeling irritated. And also my hands are shivering very badly when I write something in front of the people. When people ask me question I can't answer it currently. When I being in a crush or with my friends I can't enjoy I feeling nervous. I was not like dis one years ago. I was so hapy so confident I am able to manage AnY anxious situation and can speak fluently. I have started medicine 9 month ago. Started lithosun 400 mg, prodep,for the first month and replace prodep and started arip mt 5 for 4 months. And along with iT started pramipexole. It slightly decreases my anxiety. Bt my physical symptoms still there. I have consuming iT for 6 months then started nexito for 1 month. And replace iT with buspin. Now am on lithosun, arip mt, buspin. Bt still I feel anxious. Which is the better medicine for my condition. Is these drug can help me at least relief my symptoms like facial expression?
Dear Sir, my name is khalid and have a problem that my stomach and chest has burn at evening what's problem with me.
Make diwali healthier: try these 6 healthy desserts!
Diwali is an ancient indian festival and the most awaited one at that. Be it bursting crackers, meeting relatives or savoring mouth-watering sweets, everyone has a special reason to make merry during diwali every state of india celebrates this festival of lights with its own special dessert recipes. In an attempt to avoid overindulgence, here are some healthy sweets and desserts that you can try this festive season:
1. Sesame seeds laddoo
- for a change, you can avoid the boondi laddoos this diwali and instead opt for sesame which is a rich source of calcium and magnesium.
- this laddoo is prepared by dry roasting the sesame seeds and then grinding them to a powdery texture along with sugar and cardamom powder.
- you can replace sugar with jaggery which is a healthier option too. Add roasted peanut chunks to the laddoos for a crunchy twist.
2. Pumpkin delight
- forget the calorie-rich kheer and choose pumpkin this season to add the extra fibre and goodness of vitamin a to your pumpkin payasam.
- you can make this dessert using all healthy ingredients like mashed pumpkin, milk, sago, cardamom powder and a pinch of saffron.
3. Ragi treat
- why not embrace ragi as your favorite cereal and make some mouth-watering delicacy out of it.
- ragi or finger millet is known for its high protein and mineral content.
- combine ragi with the grand flavors of saffron and cardamom, roasted peanuts and dried coconut and you can make some healthy and delicious barfi.
- add jaggery for the sweetness. You can easily replace the usual high calorie kaju barfis with this delicious treat.
4. Coconut macaroons
- some delicious macaroons can be baked with the healthiest ingredients like coconut, eggs, vanilla essence and sugar to taste and absolutely no oil content.
- once out of the oven, they have a hard texture and equally chewy feel from the inside.
- they make the best choice for an evening snack and are filled with goodness of coconut which help in digestion and also add a glow to your skin.
5. Date laddoos
dates (khajoor) are known for their iron content. Try to rope in the vitamins and minerals of dates to use them for ladoos instead of using besan (gram flour).
- in this recipe, dates are mashed till soft, heated in a pan with little coconut oil and then sesame powder is added to them while kneading them into a dough.
- add pieces of roasted cashew and cardamom powder to the kneaded dough for the flavor. When ready, roll them over sesame seeds for both the look and the taste.
- this is yet another treat for your sweet tooth without the harmful effects of either sugar or ghee (clarified butter)
6. Oats barfi
- when it comes to health, none can forget the ubiquitous oats. From breakfast to snacks, oats are the perfect choice for the health freak.
- this diwali make your favorite barfi with oats, anjeer (fig), dates, pistachios and flax seeds.
- use a little coconut oil in a pan and heat the mashed dates and coarsely ground roasted oats.
- add the other ingredients with a pinch of saffron and spread the dough it out in a flat dish.
- cut them into sizes you love and relish them with family.
Enjoy this diwali with your favorite sweets but without the sense of guilt with these exotic yet healthy recipes. Happy diwali!