Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NehashahYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 30 year women with combination skin. My nose always has small rashes which spreads like a butterfly shape to small part of face form nose. Even after scrubbing it does not reduce. Please advise how to get rid of the rash on my nose.
I had a nail grow inside my skin on the 1st finger of my left foot. I had an operation after which doctor asked to take medicine MOX500 and an ointment named Mupirocin ointment But it has been a month but my feet is not looking good. The area Mera that nail has swollen and the other side of my nail is going into the skin, I am feeling. Please suggest what I should do. Preferably some medication. I don't mind if its allopathic or homeopathic or ayurvedic.
I am 29 years old. someday back I applied Vaseline body lotion on my both hands n arms and went to play cricket, after when I came home my both hands were black some what tanned. please help. How can I get my color back.
Hi There will be a skin problem like tenia. So which anti fungal cream and medicine are good for that.
I have dark circles under my eyes from many days. Please suggest me some tips in order to get rid of those black circles under my eyes.
I am an almost 18 year old male and I have been experiencing a skin problem for past two years. The problem is that whenever I scratch my skin, it swells out. Even if I scratch lightly it still happens. The swelling disappears automatically in about 20-30 minutes. It has been there for a long time as I told above. For some months it automatically disappears and then after a few months it again starts happening. I consulted some doctors but none of them really worked. Please help.
I am 20 years old. Yesterday at night I had noticed a pain in my breast and there is swollen and also I feel like that right breast have little size changes. And I have seen in google that younger age slim ladies will mostly breast cancer is found. And I am slim also is dis is a breast cancer. What will I do? help me.
How can I remove dark circles around the eyes. I hope you will give the solution for this problem. Can we remove this dark circles around the eyes?
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.