Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neethiraj P RYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old female and I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms.
How do I get rid of stomach bloating? Its really embarrassing. I do exercise but I think I lack some things. Kindly guide.
Hii doctor I 19 years old and I am suffering from cold and cough before 5 days so tell me that what medicine should I use for this.
I have got diabetes from standard 9 never took proper medicine. I just got married last month so want to know will it effect my marriage life. Will I be able to conceive.
I have pain in my head from 1month I can take medicine but it should nat work on me so tell me what can I do?
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
I am suffering from regular sneezing and coughing, specially when wake up in the morning. How can I get rid of this?
Here are cause symptoms and treatment of Throat Pain
Hello, I'm Dr. Varun Gupta, a Senior ENT consultant. Dr. Bindu Kumari, our speech language pathologist and Mr. Rajesh, our audiologists. Today we are discussing in brief, a very common clinical condition, on our day to day clinical practice, which is a throat pain.
The common causes of throat pain are viral infections, bacterial infections, acid reflux, smoking and food irritants. It leads to a difficulty in swallowing, irritation and itchiness in the throat. It may lead to a swelling of lymph nodes as well. It is very important to visit your doctor, if you are having some pain in the throat, because it is a very annoying symptom and though it is not a very serious ailment and we can get it control with the use of simple antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti-histamines along with if there's an acid reflux we can start with some anti-acidity medicines also.
Many times in case of throat pain it can lead to hoarseness of voice as well means the voice of the patient also deteriorates. I would like to introduce Bindu Kumari to talk about something about the voice hygiene. When you have throat pain, you need to maintain some vocal hygiene tips, don't clear throat frequently, don't whisper, take adequate amount of voice taste, don’t scream, use some humming relaxation exercises. Throat pain due to viral infection can lead to involvement of ear.
So I will request Mr. Rajesh to mention about this. Viral infection can lead to hearing loss. The symptom can be ringing sound, buzzing sound, blocking in the ear and is also is can be hearing loss. So please do not hesitate to come visit the audiologist and go for the hearing screening. As it can prevent permanent hearing loss. So regarding the management of throat pain, as you have just seen it lead to all kinds of symptoms like voice problem, a throat pain and it can affect the hearing also.
So any clarification if you want you can consult us through Lybrate by any of the methods like text consultation or your video consultation.