Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yrs old. But my teethare decaying. My back teeth are getting black. I brush my teeth daily. But still I have this problem. Suggest me a solution.
I am facing issue with ulcer. It happen every week I don't not why. When I take betnosol forte the it is OK.What can i do?
How do wash my teeth? I wash regularly in a nice manner but despite of this at corners there are yellow spots as if those area are not washed but I wash properly.
My teeth has filled with yellow and black coloured layers. Is there any home remedy to cure it as fast as possible.
Front lower central both teeth are mobile and as per suggestion it may needed minor surgery of root. Kindly tell me how much it will cost and what time it required to complete the same.
Hi my son teeth is very big and unbalanced his age is 12 year please tell me how to solve the problem.
Is it gud to keep water n Tulsi leaves in a copper glass overnight. N then drinking it the next morning prior brushing my teeth so that the good saliva enters my body?
I am suffering from dental problem my teeth are not gud I think I am suffering from pairia so please give me a right suggestion.
I have face a problem pyria in my teeth. please give me information about it how to remove it.& suggest any teeth gel.
I think one of my last tooth is rotten. I'm having lot of pain. Is there any first aid or medicine I can buy over the counter?
Digital Smile Design Now in India (DSD)
DSD is a smile enhancement procedure. It is a new science that brings dentistry to an emotional level connecting with people through visual communication and real care.
A beautiful smile reflects self-confidence and illuminates a positive aura around the person. Very few of us are naturally gifted for it. Nevertheless everyone desires and has a right to own one. A pleasing smile without teeth is unimaginable.
The modern science advances in the field of computers, photography and dental technology has given an edge to dentist in creating pleasing iconic smiles. The smiles designed with digital tools and visagism concept are extremely accurate and can reflect one’s personality. The best part in this is THE TEST DRIVE method that gives the dentist a clear road map with exact dimensions and proportion of teeth which can suit your personality, face, skin color, eye color and age. Earlier this work was left to guesswork of dentist and his technician. THE TEST DRIVE gives you a sense of owning a beautiful smile you always desired without actually undergoing any dental treatment. Correction can be done in final restoration if required.
Globally this concept of smile design is catching up faster. Now it is available in India and it’s within the reach of almost every one of us. It works for broken, discolored, crooked, or missing teeth. Its time we give thought to our smile because it makes life more beautiful.
So what are you waiting for … get a TEST DRIVE done today !!!
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.