Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have always suffering from fever and there is always a moment within 1-2 weeks that I get ill due to fever. I didn't understand the reason behind it. After taking medicine it makes me alright and it look like that I have get cured my health easily and the weakness is also another problem with me. My health had never developed from starting my childhood. Can you please help me to sort out of this problem.
Dear Doctor - I have been diagnosed fatty liver a year ago. Before one month my SGPT was 38 and SGOT was 18. Now SGPT is 48 and SGOT is 37.6. I have met with diarrhea last week. Feeling slightly pain at right upper portion of stomach and belch & nausea. I have completely stopped taking alcohol from last seven months, earlier for 7-8 years I was regular drinker. Please advise is there any need of further investigations or ultrasound sound/CT scan and what should I do for good liver condition. Warm Regards.
How to get rid of migraine through Ayurveda as I am taking medicine through last six months now I have to leave these medicines ?
Hi sir I worked on computer in night shift. Past few days I suffering with my eyes and headache please suggest me the treatment.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I have little tongue ulcers when you treated them they gone but after month they again returned what to do please help me out.
In my head back side some pains arises sometimes and also in my heart I feel some pain What should I do?
I am 16 years old. I want to increase my appetite. I want to eat more but I am not able to because I feel full after a little bit of eating. Kindly gave me instructions and show me medicines to increase my appetite.
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily