Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Nandha KumarYour feedback matters!
Near the Diaphragm middle of blew the chest I feel pain during sneezing, whopping and fast breathing sometimes.
I have joint crepitus from near about 3 4 years, I consulted wid orthopedics, he tells me it is normal, you should increase milk intake, I take milk two times a day, my calcium level is 8.5 ,recently I was diagnosed wid tuberculosis nd cystitis but now I recover by these conditions wid homeopathy, but now I am suffering by knee pain, and I also have neck pain.
I am 24 years old male. I am feeling light headed, and when I stand once my head got no sense over on my body. And I feel drowsy, and I can't go to crowdy places, if I went to crowdy places, I can't breathe properly, and I get too much sweat on my chest and on my body. I feel dying. Like in movie theatres and public places etc. And my heart beat also raised once. What should I do for this?
I am 25 years male. When I am in 20 years I suffered for back pain. But in exray report no spot was found. Then I go to cuttuck for helping Dr. Sanatan rath (nuro surgen. Then I was feeling better. After one year abdomain pain happened. But it was one or two times in one month. Then I went to gastroentrologist. I did lft, endoscopy, usg, blood and urine test. But there was no problem. I am taking medicine due to three years. But I am not fullfill cure. Now the pain is very complex. Symtoms are full abdomain pain, chest pain, back pain, tiredness, weakness, head rounding. Now again back bone problem in found, full body pain in happened. What can I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 62 years old male. I had profuse nose bleeding three times between 12th and 13th of March 2016, despite immediate medical attention on the first two occasions and once as an in-patient. I was transferred to another corporate hospital and was hospitalised till 17th March. I ran a high BP of 170/90 in the first instant and became quite normal at the time of the third instance. I suffer from septum deviation for more than 25 years and take medication on and off. I was diagnosed with EPISTAXIS RIGHT NOSTRIL, DEVIATED NASAL SEPTUM -LEFT and UPPER AIRWAY RESISTANCE SYNDROME. The Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy and Cauterization were done on 14th and I am to be reviewed after 15 days. Presently I am on medication. Will this treatment solve my problem on permanent basis?
I have a medical on next week and I have a problem of high bp. Can I take a medicine before medical?
Am 21 years old now. Up to 15 years I had a normal body as every boys, but from my 15 years I got some problems with my chest, it grows like women's breast, but not much, I practised push ups, but no change. I really anxious about this development, I can't wear tight dresses. Please help me. Give me a solution.
Hi m geetika. M 17. Kabhi kabhi mere chest mein bhut pain hota hai even that tym inhaling is tough. So plzz tell me whts the reason of chest pain also with some medicines. Thanks.
Sir/madam I want to know about how much chances are there that homeopathy can treat listhesis? In case when all orthopedic suggesting for a surgery BT patient is suffering from blood pressure diabetes and thyroid value tsh 11?
I am 46 yrs old I am having cholesterol for last 4 yrs i'm taking strvastatin 1omg and clopitab A. Is there any alternative to stain drugs and any method to control cholesterol.
I am having pain in left hand side of my chest after having a heavy meal and little more jogging. Is this OK? Or there may be a cardiac issue.
Hai doctor. My name is swalih.In some days I have heart pain. What is the reason for this heart pain.
The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of these problems.
Let’s have a look at these:
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of Aconite or Arsenic Album.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis and Digitalis are good medications. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spigelia is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength and drowsiness. Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an over active thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Cholesterol within normal limits is required for normal functioning of human body.
It is transported by lipoproteins, known asldl or bad cholesterol and hdl or good cholesterol.
Ldl is so termed because it narrows vessel wall by deposition of fat whereas hdl scavenges ldl.