Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. NageswaranYour feedback matters!
How to solve a problem of a person who is having sugar disease. and heart problem. What are the best medicine.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,
What are the symptoms of angina pectoris in what age this disease occurred and how can we prevent from this disease what are the precautions and what are the suggestions after this disease occur?
I am suffering with chest pain and when ever I check paining hardly in side of the chest nimm infection.
IT was before 4 years that my mother took me to a psychiatrist for a consultation since I was slow and he recommended me for a "architol" injection, the medicine reacted in the night, my heart beat went up and my whole body paralyzed the next morning, it stayed till the next night Then we saw a doctor the next day who gave me "pacitane" and my body became normal. Now after 4 years I sometimes get panic attacks and unable to do concentrate without sleep, have nervousness, Unable to bear a extreme hot weather. Visited a psychiatrist once again and he had done all tests post which he said I have anxiety, has recommended "Tolaz 10 md" which is helping only a little, can any doctors help? I would be thankful from the bottom of my heart.
My father has high BP. He wants to do some physical exercises. But he is confused what to do either jogging or running or walking. His age is 50 and weight 70 kg and height 5.4" Suggest us some info.
Unable to breathe easily in the nights. I think due to change in season. It occurs normally during this time of the year. Unable to sleep. Cough and cold.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible.
I feel fast heart beat at night and can not even sleep Taking few sleeping tablets at doctors recommendation. I feel fear and mouth dryness during such times. It started since 23rd june night onwards. I always get mentally shocked at such incidents. I feel extreme fear and panic. Kindly suggest me what to do. Only good thoughts helps me at such times But I am depressed because of this incident so at the time I feel more panic. B p 137/87 mg HB 95.
Having pain in my chest shoulder and neck region for around 2 years. Having cervical lymphadenopathy .feels all my muscles getting tight day by day. Undergone FNAC, ct scan and MRI. All normal. Recently diagnosed with thyroid problem. Feeling weak bones. Sometimes feels swelling inner part of ear but nothing visible. What may be the problem.
Can we give the injection TROXONE-T injection to a diabetic and BP patient.(Taken only insulin before 5/6 hours) The patient taken CIPMOL 650 and a antibiotics.
What are the treatment and precautions of Heart palpitation during sleep in the night? What are the reasons of heart palpitations?
I am 33 years male my total cholesterol found 214. Does protein diet reduces such as chicken reduces the cholesterol? What should I eat or not eat? My blood pressure was found 140/100 last two weeks how can I reduce it? How to reduce weight & fatty stomach?
What are some immediate to do's for low bp? My bp has been quite low (90/50) with fever. What should I do to improve my bp, I feel weak and dizzy.
After finishing my food or some time before finish my food I feel pain between my left chest and stomach, at the time I couldn't sit for long time, lying on bed is need to release from that pain, I am feeling this problem more than two years.
I am a 46 year old male. Very active - all days of the week. Average of 15, 000 steps a day. Crossfit athlete. Run very often. Eat decently. Blood sugar fasting: 88, Post Prandial: 182, Triglycerides: 205.70, LDL: 134, HDL 42.5, Total Cholesterol: 237.80, Blood Uric Acid: 5.3. Is this what is called the metabolic syndrome? I'd rather try and correct the lipid profile through diet and exercise - I already get a lot of exercise. If I start medication, will it be life long?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.