Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NagasayeYour feedback matters!
I am in confusion. I don't know what to do. I have two kids. My doesn't love me and his kids also. He won't spend time with family. He always want to spend with others expect with us. If he is in home he will be with mobile and laptop. He will not leave mobile for sec. He carries mobile Even he go to toilet. He always hold mobile and will be doing in mobile. He won't even speak for 5 mins with love to me. And he is so lazy. I have to do everything for him. Only bath he will do by his own other than that I have to do everything. He treats me like servant. I don't mind doing that if he show love on me. But he won't. I really want to die but I can't because I have kids they are two young and I can't imagine them with out me because definitely my husband will not take care of them if I die. And I can't go away from him with my kids. Because I don't have any assets to look after them. But if I stay like this I will go mad. Please suggest me what to do. Is there anything wrong with my mentality. Or with his mentality. How to change my life.
Hello sir/mam my dad suffering from creatinine he his having 5.4.and in same he has to do endoplasting. Doctors saying have to do dialysis before operation. Whats solution.
I am 37years old. I am diabetic since I year. Now sugar levels are normal. Shall I take dates in my food? Kindly let me know.
1) I am 41 years old, male have cough & cold from last 15 days & also have headache. 2) My daughter 14 years, thin, weakness etc. No eat properly. Pl suggest me so I can give her a better future.
She feels bloating, belching & feeling of vomiting. Please suggest some home remedies to treat this problem.
I am suffering from headache and ear ache since one month due to cold allergy. I have consulted my doctor but I am still suffering. Please tell me why this happening.
I feel lazy everything time want to know what should I eat to remain energetic. I sleep usually for 10 hrs even kindly help feel very sleep every time.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.